GOLF TOURNAMENT

twinwinds

I was going to wait for a bit but thought why not get the word out now!
I(Tsawout Fisheries) along with Goldstream volunteer salmon enhancement society will be hosting a Golf tournament on Sept 10th 2011. All proceeds will go directly to the Goldstream Hatchery, which will then be used for salmon enhancement and habitat restoration! and maybe a student grant going to students interested in this particular field.
I have had a huge amount of interest and support from a lot of people and Businesses wanting to contribute already....which is great.
The Prize table will be amazing with numerous Items already coming in.

When we have things up and running I will start taking names/teams for those interested.

There will be a website up and running shortly......

Oh and it will be held at Glen Meadows golf and country club.

anyone have any questions feel free to shoot me an PM...

Details to follow

Cheers

we are still actually looking for a name for the tourney and a domain name for the site!

There must be more golfers on here?

Cheers

Good idea to raise money for hatcheries instead of Derbys we sould have a little tourney Mid/ North Island here all profits to a hatchery.

kittyjuly1409055-1.jpg

2011 is right!...not enough time to gather sponsors. I want this to be a huge event with an awesome prize table. I would like to see everyone that golfs be able to take something home......
It will keep em coming back year after year. Takes a bit of time to set up hole sponsors/letters,what dinner to serve at banquet?,gaming licences for raffles and draws, Insurance for hole in one prize and the list goes on.....
It will be here in no time!

cheers

sweeeeet i'll be in for that twin...i golf nearly everyday so i should win[:p]...when you have the details worked out could you please post on here thanks....Twins Fins & Skins is quite catchy:D...holmes*

I guess with the Sh*thawks out you must be doing what they are....swing the clubs :) :)

We have a few spots left! The prize table is looking awesome.....I will try update the website shortly..
cheers.

Back