fresh water forum

april172010001.jpg

RS if I see you give another dead spring the
quote:Originally posted by Truth

beeks finger bang
I'm gunna lose it.... you probably flossed the thing too........... damn near a 4 ft leader on a squirt???? I mean come on.
I cant believe that you left the background in too.... Now every Tom, Dick and Harry with a spark plug and a 4/0 treble is going to that same spot and snagging all those springs!! Leave them alone and keep it off a public forum! Just ask GORD AT COWICHAN FLY AND TACKLE he'll tell you the same thing.

RANT OVER

[:eek:)][:eek:)]:D:D

Wow....I never even look at the "fresh" forum in here but I see it's no different than the other BC Forum I frequent. [:0]

Isn't "freshwater" for drinking and not fishing? :D

"Just ask GORD AT COWICHAN FLY AND TACKLE he'll tell you the same thing"

LMFAO, lipripper, that was f#$% hilarious. I thought I was the only one picking up on all of that freshwater crap.

Hey R.S. thanks for this thread. Because of it I jumped over to the Freshwater forum. It is hilarious over there.[:0]:D

You just have to get HOOTEY on here and start telling you how to fish and if you doubt him then just ask Gord at ******* & Fly etc that will have everyone take umbrage on the salty column eh ???

:)

AL

Wow.

Just WoW. Still yapping.

Just yapping away... Won't stop yapping...

Someone please make it stop. PLEASE!!

Imagine if he ever gets a phukin' boat!

Gimee the gaff!!!

Yea, there are some real piszing matches going on there. Reminds me of the sign in the Men’s Room at Trotac Marine. It says “stand closer it’s shorter than you think”.

quote:Originally posted by Osama Bin Hopper

Wow.

Just WoW. Still yapping.

Just yapping away... Won't stop yapping...

Someone please make it stop. PLEASE!!

Imagine if he ever gets a phukin' boat!

BAHAHAHHA. God help us.Gaffin wild hoes chuckin em back, running through the pack, fishin 200ft behind the rigger in a crowd....

In fairness the freshwater game is alot different than the chuck. Stupid reports/people can ruin your day but on the salt you can always get away from idiots.Makes sense some guys go on it just to tell others the shutup at times.

Back