Found half a cooler full of Beer/whiskey

FireBall and Lucky, yup sounds like Port Renfrew. :)

Problem with those craft beers they usually come in glass not good for camping or the boat.

Haha i was waiting for you to post on the Lucky side of things.., Lucky when served iced cold is delicious! from a can of course..:cool:

I don't mind lucky, but it's always been a 'dressing room' kind of beer to me. Tastes great after a hockey game or a soccer game....

Yup. I don't let any glass on my boat. Besides Lucky in a can is the nectar of the fishing God's. Every true fisherman knows this lol.

That is why there are always a couple of Lucky on the boat. The Fishing Gods are appeased. In fact, many times one will be sacrificed to the Fishing Gods (poured over the side with due respect and ceremony) just prior to fishing. :) But to drink it??? Well........ if its cold..... After all...... my favourite beer is "cold and handed to me"

Last edited by a moderator:
No panty waist city slicker craft micro chit in my boat. We will sacrifice the people that drink them first

I have a problem with the six pac crew !! The ones the show up with a six pac , drink it and then start working on my stash so at the (almost) end of the night ,I run out. Had a bbq last weekend and im looking at all these little beer purses coming into the yard and i'm thinking, here we go ??? I put 24 buds in the cooler and i seemed to have run out (strange) dumped in a second box of 12 and still ended up with an empty cooler at what should have been the end of the night :) I even changed brands to Bud lite and low and behold the six pac crew is now on the bud lite. This post got me thinking??? Im going to the lucky!!!!!!! If they change to that then i know for sure they're just doing to mooch free beer of me !!!
Sorry for the rant and Derby you dont need to say anything LOL
Dan

I have a problem with the six pac crew !! The ones the show up with a six pac , drink it and then start working on my stash so at the (almost) end of the night ,I run out.
Dan

I was at a party with a buddy once and we saw this going down. We took our Lucky's out of the cooler, they still had the plastic 6 pack holders on them. I draped them over the clothesline and sent them out to the middle of the backyard where we could keep an eye on them. ;-) Hehe

I like that idea or i was thinking i could write " Its not my beer" on the bottom of the can so everyone else can see it but not the beer hound that took it

I have a problem with the six pac crew !! The ones the show up with a six pac , drink it and then start working on my stash so at the (almost) end of the night ,I run out. Had a bbq last weekend and im looking at all these little beer purses coming into the yard and i'm thinking, here we go ??? I put 24 buds in the cooler and i seemed to have run out (strange) dumped in a second box of 12 and still ended up with an empty cooler at what should have been the end of the night :) I even changed brands to Bud lite and low and behold the six pac crew is now on the bud lite. This post got me thinking??? Im going to the lucky!!!!!!! If they change to that then i know for sure they're just doing to mooch free beer of me !!!
Sorry for the rant and Derby you dont need to say anything LOL
Dan

Oh man, aint this the truth! glad you said it...

it is a tradition of ours to drink Lucky, but i also indulge in the local brews. If you had some Philips Blue Buck in that cooler next to the Lucky and Fireball, then you are talkin!!!

out for an afternoon fish close to camp in Bamfield last week, and each guy put their brews into a cooler. 2 guys had a bunch of mexican, import, and local craft beer... 2 guys put in an 6 pack of Lucky and Bud respectively. knowing how it was going to go, me and the other Bud drinker stuffed an extra 8 pack of Lucky on board... and what do you think happened???

I was at a party with a buddy once and we saw this going down. We took our Lucky's out of the cooler, they still had the plastic 6 pack holders on them. I draped them over the clothesline and sent them out to the middle of the backyard where we could keep an eye on them. ;-) Hehe

haha thats pretty crafty. Any beers in coolers arnt safe at the end of the night. You usually have to choose, cold beer or stashed warm beer.

i was fishing out of pedder last year and when i came up to the tide line i noticed a can.. a full can.. A palm bay! proceeded to net it. then came a two more a little while after Ended up with a couple hatchery Coho and 3 palm bays. Not a palm bay guy... but free is free.

Back