Found half a cooler full of Beer/whiskey

truant

Found: Igloo cooler half-full of Sleeman's Honey Brown Lager a couple of Lucky's and a small bottle of Fireball whisky unopened floating in the straight south of Refrew. The handles were ripped off or broken from the cooler. I assume someone had a disappointing end to their day.

Ended up on the Washington side. Why can't we learn how to make beer like the Canadians? mmmmm...good!

I am pretty sure that cooler fell of the back of my deck in Nanaimo two weeks ago> What type of whiskey do I drink? was it Dr. McGillicuddy's or the cheap sh*t ;)

Hahahaha. That's an awesome find. American beer is nasty so you are one lucky fella. ;-)

I know. And beer is so expensive in Canada. That must have been $100 worth.

Probably broke the handles and fell off of someone's swim step when they hit a wave too hard. From the looks of it the owner wasn't too serious about fishing.

The Lucky beer in the cooler has contaminated the rest of the booty.... its worthless now.. ;>(

I totally agree ... dump that Lucky crap out .. but not into the chuck , it will polute the water
You dont DRINK the Lucky.....You just have to have it on board to please the Old Angler Angels in the sky so that you can catch fish,

Every time a have a Lucky(and it ain't that often!),it tastes to me like someone threw a cigarette but in it. That
Sleemans Honey Brown Lager, on the other hand,is a fine brew. Good score man!!!

Back