Forum members BOATS

AM registered boats are from Almeria Spain on the Costa del Sol where I've spent a lot of time. Funny when I saw it I wondered.....

My Weldcraft 260. Twin 175 Rudes. Very happy with it. Jumped ship to have a little lunch in Nootka last year.photo.jpg

Picked up me and a buddy's new boat, have been fishing since I was 5 but this will be my first ocean going boat. Picked it up in anacortes last weekend, and so far happy with the results. 1991 Arima sea hunter. Installed an auto bilge pump and got a home at cheanuh. I have never heard of the Downriggers that came with the boat. Fishpro, but they are electric and do the trick. Would like to get Scotty's on there shortly. In the process of registering in bc and getting numbers that aren't WA. See you on the water!
2ajurapy.jpg
edydahaq.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love my Arima. You'll be super happy with it. Mine's an 87. Just make sure you put the correct number on the bow, or you'll look like your boat came from Almeria Spain. You don't want to make THAT mistake. Lol...

I have a soft spot for those double eagle. They are a great boat I grew up fishing and running around in them. Even did s tint selling them.

Fisher Rob won the double eagle sweepstakes getting that boat. Its crazy the demand for these boats in good shape. I just sold mine a few weeks ago for full asking within a day of posting an add. Miss it already :(

New to me 17.5 Hourston Glasscraft. 140 hp Evinrude. Will be putting on my Dads 9.9 Honda four stroke for a kicker. He will be smiling down upon me from Heaven! Super excited to be getting back out on the Salt water. Need to but a pair of electric downriggers now...

Attachments

• New Boat 014.jpg
    New Boat 014.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 1,144
Back