Forum members BOATS

Not sure who those guys are but I like the photo. Maybe one of you can identify them.

IMG_4405.jpg
[/img]

Actually, in the foreground is striperjack again and in the background is a non-forum member with his 30' Whaler. Guess the whaler has a slight edge on you Jack, eh? :D

I dont know who the guy in the whaler is but that was coming around Racerocks and the guy cut in to pass with about 2o feet between...I thought he was a bit ignorant...And yes he had a bit extra on me...I had a bit of turbo lag there....[B)]..If I remeber correctly he had twin 250's on the back...He also probably had some extra $$$$ at the pumps too:) It did clip along thats for sure, definately a sweet ride

I thought we were gonna play some bump and pass.....the Whaler had the weight/size advantage...but the Striper had the advantage of a loose nut behind the wheel with ANGER MANAGEMENT ISSUES AND A SHORT TEMPER...:D which Justin can testify too

Thanks for some good pics there Chris

I dont know who the guy in the whaler is but that was coming around Racerocks and the guy cut in to pass with about 2o feet between...I thought he was a bit ignorant...And yes he had a bit extra on me...I had a bit of turbo lag there....[B)]..If I remeber correctly he had twin 250's on the back...He also probably had some extra $$$$ at the pumps too:) It did clip along thats for sure, definately a sweet ride

I thought we were gonna play some bump and pass.....the Whaler had the weight/size advantage...but the Striper had the advantage of a loose nut behind the wheel with ANGER MANAGEMENT ISSUES AND A SHORT TEMPER...:D which Justin can testify too

Thanks for some good pics there Chris

Jack! The only reason he had an edge on you was because his boat was empty and urs had so many huge Hogs in the box! thos big fish slow you down!

[:p]:D

-Steve

Thanks for posting those Chris - didn't know you had taken them.
Looks like one of my trips down the Alberni canal!
Those old Hourston's are tough.
Thinking of selling it this winter for a larger boat.

WOW nice pics chris yes can you send me them much appreciated I do have a lot of fun with people there is definattly some nice rigs that the forum people own good to see, keep it up

thanks again Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Rice bucket-Hah! Love the name.Boat looks dreamy too. With a ride like that the wife would probably go fishing with me for once.
Then again....;)

Hooch
swiftsurehaliaug07-1.jpg

Back