For Trade: New Boss Hauler Trap Puller for Husqvarna Chain Saw

OceanCable

Hi all,

I am looking to trade this new boss hauler for a decent Husqvarna saw such as a smaller/mid size XP series saw. Let me know what you have...

Thanks for look'n,

OC

SAM_1358.jpgSAM_1361.jpgSAM_1360.jpgSAM_1362.JPG

I have homelite with 20" bar that I wish was a trap puller

I'll trade my very good condition Solo 651 and $200 cash for the puller. The solo saw is very comparable to the husqa's.

Hey Dave,

I looked up the Solo as I have never heard of them before... They carry a very good reputation that's for sure. The trap puller retails for $700 + tax... is that not close to the new value of your saw? Maybe there is something else that can sweeten the deal... I am looking for a cashless trade if possible...

OceanCable

i have a small Stihl and small Homelite , both 16 in. i believe. I sure could use a trap hauler. Let me know if ya want to talk some turkey, i got lots of tools here if ya looking for other stuff.

Hey Bag-Juan,

Can you shoot me some pics.. I am looking for something a bit bigger... 20" - 24" size... chainsaw's of course ;-)

OC

Hey Dave,

I looked up the Solo as I have never heard of them before... They carry a very good reputation that's for sure. The trap puller retails for $700 + tax... is that not close to the new value of your saw? Maybe there is something else that can sweeten the deal... I am looking for a cashless trade if possible...

OceanCable

i was suggesting I'll give you the saw and $200 cash for the puller. Not suggesting you pay me cash.

Sorry i didn't get back to you Ocean Cable, i ended up island that day and when i got back it was a done deal. I am sure Dave S will get good use out of the puller.

Hey Bag-Juan,

Sorry you missed out but I am selling a honda 8 hp now, if you drive it over your trap line I'm sure it will do the job just fine!

OC

Back