Fishing Clubs

KoneZone

What are some of the popular fishing clubs in B.C.

Support for the KoneZone BC Daisy Chains has been great for over 5 years and I want to donate some gear to some verifiable "Legitimate" clubs.

All suggestions will be researched and contacted.

Thanks,
Mike Hyneman
KoneZone.com
503-348-9442

Esquimalt Anglers' Association is largest fishing club in Victoria, B.C. area with close
to 500 members annually. Memberships for 2011 are $50 per year and day launches
will be $10 (up from $40 and $8 this year). You can e-mail at eanglers@islandnet.com
and check website at www.islandnet.com/~eanglers

The club supports local salmon enhancement projects and operates a fish counting
fence on Craigflower Creek, a local urban creek which supports a small run of coho
salmon and some searun cutthroat trout.

Mike--Courtenay Fish and Game is one of the largest clubs in BC with over 2000 members. Have a look at the webpage, specifically the "Conservation" link. It will give you an idea how active the club is on the conservation front.

http://www.courtenayfishandgame.org/

The club also hosts an Outdoors Show annually that is always looking for outdoors suppiers to display thier products.

What are some of the popular fishing clubs in B.C.

Support for the KoneZone BC Daisy Chains has been great for over 5 years and I want to donate some gear to some verifiable "Legitimate" clubs.

All suggestions will be researched and contacted.

Thanks,
Mike Hyneman
KoneZone.com
503-348-9442[/QUOTE

Mid Island Castaways Fly Fishing Club, we meet in Qualicum Beach and you can check out our web site for contacts if you want to follow up further. Like any of the clubs we are always looking to help both in education and enhancement, as well as assist young and old in their endeavours to enjoy the sport

I know that a lot of the hatcheries have a dinner and auction to raise funds for their salmon enhancement projects.
I know our local Powell River Salmon Society does and any donations are gratefully accepted.
See the link below
http://www.prsalmon.org/

thanks
Konezone in advance whoever you donate to.

The Clover Point Anglers' Association has been in Victoria since 1933, making us the oldest club on the south Island.

Comox Valley Fly Fishers of Comox Valley, with members from as far as Gold River, Campbell River.
I handle Communications for the club, so I can pass on info to members.
Don

Guys and Gals I appreciate all the input.

Porcupine do you have any contact info for The Clover Point Anglers' Association?
I did a quick search and didn't have much luck.

I have contacted some of the listed organizations and have plans to ship product soon. I will post about it so you know what happens.

Go Fish!

Back