fishing Charter in Cancun

Headed to Cancun in a few weeks anybody have any experience with charters in area / suggestions!!

I searched up Cozumel Charters ???

THX

73 Views no replies, no one has fished Cancun/Cozumel or has any experience or suggestions?
Yes I did once. Left out of a nice marina between Playa and Cancun. Everyone on board got sick except me and this guy. 20180314_215739.png
The trip was fine. Kind of pricey. The gear was crap. The guides immediately tried getting us to mount the thing as soon as it was on board. They made a good ceviche for lunch. I wouldn't go again.

I went to a local dock right across the street from the Oasis Hotel. 4 of us in a decent sized panga with full bimini on a short trip around some wrecks. More barracuda than we could shake a stick at, and a trigger fish. Was with 3 non-fisherman and they had a blast, I think it was $75 each for 4 or 5 hours.

It was fun, beer was on ice. Fishing was easy with fast action. Just what the guys needed. We even jumped in the water close to a wreck for a look around. There was a daisy chain of barracuda as far as the eye could see in either direction. Captain told us to take off rings and necklaces before jumping in so we didn't get a drive by Cuda bite (no he didn't steal anything).

Depends what you're looking for. I heard others had good success for sails out of Isla Mujeres while we were at the hotel.

Back