Fisheries minister is toast!!!!!!!

Maybe Ron McKinnon takes the job? Not that it’ll probably change anything
I have a stack of letters that I’ve sent to that guy for the past five years and only got a copy/paste generic letter back from him. He’s as useless as any other Liberal MP on the LML. You think Wilkinson was any better?? We’re screwed again for another 2-3 seasons. Either sell the boat or find moorage somewhere on the island. This is an absolute shame.

I have a stack of letters that I’ve sent to that guy for the past five years and only got a copy/paste generic letter back from him. He’s as useless as any other Liberal MP on the LML. You think Wilkinson was any better?? We’re screwed again for another 2-3 seasons. Either sell the boat or find moorage somewhere on the island. This is an absolute shame.
Agreed. Maybe a west coast fisheries manager would be better though. But I’m expecting it would be even worse.

The worst part of this whole debacle is that the western provinces don’t mean f**k all and that doesn’t seem to have a chance at ever changing.

Agreed. Maybe a west coast fisheries manager would be better though. But I’m expecting it would be even worse.

The worst part of this whole debacle is that the western provinces don’t mean f**k all and that doesn’t seem to have a chance at ever changing.
Correct me if I’m wrong but Wilkinson was a west coast guy and was at the helm when all of this nonsense started

Makes zero difference what talking puppet they put in her place. It will be the same, repeat the same talking points about fn and reconciliation and ignore any and everything to do with science and facts.

Makes zero difference what talking puppet they put in her place. It will be the same, repeat the same talking points about fn and reconciliation and ignore any and everything to do with science and facts.
$600M cabinet shuffle.

The election is over and the results are pretty much as expected.
NOW is the time to keep the pressure on to ensure Trudeau keeps his promise to get Open Net Pen Atlantic Fish Farms OUT OF BC WATERS.
Vancouver Island going mostly NDP certainly will not help!

Back