Estate Tackle Sale

$5-$10 no buddy interested? Sorry I failed to post pictures last night. Super busy with three days left in deer season. Will try to do between hunts today.

Open to offers on this.... Clendons, Mc Mahons, Super Diamonds and others. 31 spoons I think likely not used but they need a cleaning and possibly some may not clean up.

Does this mean that Owen has big balls??? LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
There's still aprox. 80+ Unpainted Spoons (50/50's, chrome etc.), 20+ packs of sockeye gear, endless bags of hootchies and cuttlefish.

Gear has been going out the door for less then 25% of cost.

I will take two of every metal finish spoon in a box there.. can email you the cash directly and arrange for p/u later..

I will take two of every metal finish spoon in a box there.. can email you the cash directly and arrange for p/u later..
I will pull those for you as soon as I head out to my shop....Can likely get them headed the right direction next Saturday. As some guys from your area are coming to the Christmas Gathering.

Cool man, im sure John would bring em down island , just let me know the damage and I can email direct, In Central and Northern Alberta till the 23rd.

Packages getting mail out within the hour to those of you that wanted shipping......

Still 57 spoons left and other stuff as seen in photos.

Please don't ask me for a price..... Just make an offer only 3 offers have been rejected out of about 40. So far I have sold over $525 worth of stuff for the family.

100 bucks for everything that is left.. :)
All yours....

All Sold...........

Thank you to everyone. Family is very happy this has all gone to good use. Money is being used for Christmas presents. They say they will locate more, they know there is more. Will post when that happens.

Owen,

I wanted to say Thank You for all your efforts, especially for everything your doing for the family, I'm sure everyone that has purchased something feels the same way.

Happy Holiday's

All the Best,

Keith

Back