Estate Tackle Sale

Fish Assassin

Crew Member
Tomic plugs, spoons, hootchies, jigs. Widow has given me 3 container and there will be more once located.

This guy was a tuna fisherman but there is lots of salmon and cod/halibut stuff.

Will accept Kokanee, Budweiser or cash. Cash preferred. Will be sold for fair offers just to move it quickly.

This is all commercially packaged gear from a commercial fisherman's boat. There are thousands of spoons and plugs never used. Plus a dump load of hootchies.

I will lay some out tomorrow and take some more pictures.

All tomics sold..... To a forum member.

Derby send me an offer and you can have the rest.

Last edited by a moderator:
I must say FA that this is the most incredible for sale post I've ever seen. You have a Gold Mine on your hands and you just flog it off. Your either incredibly dumb or incredibly generous. I certainly appreciate your Xmas spirit.;) eman

I must say FA that this is the most incredible for sale post I've ever seen. You have a Gold Mine on your hands and you just flog it off. Your either incredibly dumb or incredibly generous. I certainly appreciate your Xmas spirit....
Lotta work goes into dealing with a load like that-whoever got those plugs was lucky there were some killer colours there.

Hootchies and cuttlefish.... Come grab a few large mitts full of your choice into a large ziplock for $20 obo.

It all needs to be sold. All money is going to Christmas gifts for the 4 kids. Beers for mom... LOL Family is still waiting on insurance money from their loss.

I am not making a dime just selling it for the family.

A fair price was offered for the plugs and was excepted by the widow.

Open to offers on this.... Clendons, Mc Mahons, Super Diamonds and others. 31 spoons I think likely not used but they need a cleaning and possibly some may not clean up.

I will take fresh pictures of what is left this evening..... Any fair offer will be given to family to decide if I find it to low. Most thing that left today I didn't even feel a had to call her.

Plugs sold for an offer the family took.
Ziplock bags assorted hand picked tackle by the purchaser went for $20-40
New unused spoons have been selling for about $2 each

Pretty dam cheap I think.

Back