Estate Tackle Sale

Sculpin's hot shot parcel service is available for the two guy's that I know about, and is reaching out there for others that need the same service :rolleyes::p:).

If you live anywhere between Courtenay and Nanaimo, and you bought some of this tackle at a great price, PM me and I can drop it off on the way home on Saturday the 14th of this month. The only requirement is that you buy me a beer sometime while your still alive lol :D.

Kudos to FA for doing what he has done for this family :cool:.

Cheers,
John

Last edited by a moderator:
FA, you never cease to amaze me. On one hand your stubborn and cantankerous and then you have this super generous aspect to yourself that is hard to ignore. You knocked it out of the park with this one though. Good on ya. Enjoy your holiday season and all the best in 2014.;) eman

FA, you never cease to amaze me. On one hand your stubborn and cantankerous and then you have this super generous aspect to yourself that is hard to ignore. You knocked it out of the park with this one though. Good on ya. Enjoy your holiday season and all the best in 2014.;) eman

X2

Great Job! Nice to know alot of this gear will see saltwater once again!

-KK

Haha thanks man! Canada post wont come to my house anymore :p wish I was in town for some brewskies this weekend but im stuck on the war wagon till I get home on the 24th029.jpg And a Big thanks to F.A. for putting on such an awesome sale for a good cause.

At this time every thing is SOLD......... But they say there is more. I am not going to be pushing them. They need to sort thru their fathers/husbands stuff at their own pace. It will posted as soon as its available.

Thanks Everyone,

I have a package of sockeye hootchies, a pack of swivels and a bag of beads that one of you asked me to put aside for you. Who was it?

Back