Electronics

SteelyDan

Hey guys I wanted to let everyone know that there is a new player and the only player in town on the mainland when it comes to marine electronics in my opinion. A good friend of mine is blowing everyone out of the water with ridiculous deals. You don't have to wait for pirate day any longer to get a good price on electronics anymore!

PRIME MARINE ELECTRONICS

Seriously check it out. Search them up either on Facebook or Instagram. They are based in Langley BC and will ship anywhere if that's out of your reach. Here is a Facebook link. There going to put an dent in the market with the prices there offering thats for sure brotha

I bought a autopilot remote from them. Paid for it on Tuesday night, shipped it out Wednesday and got it Thursday. Good deal for sure.

Hey guys I wanted to let everyone know that there is a new player and the only player in town on the mainland when it comes to marine electronics in my opinion. A good friend of mine is blowing everyone out of the water with ridiculous deals. You don't have to wait for pirate day any longer to get a good price on electronics anymore!

PRIME MARINE ELECTRONICS

Seriously check it out. Search them up either on Facebook or Instagram. They are based in Langley BC and will ship anywhere if that's out of your reach. Here is a Facebook link. There going to put an dent in the market with the prices there offering thats for sure brotha

I follow these guys on the gram, unreal prices.

Yes they have to get onto a reg web page. Many people like myself, don’t do the whole social media stuff, this is it for me.

Back