Ecvi frozen fish stick classic official posting

Bassblaster

ECVI Frozen Fish Stick Classic Derby and Meet and Greet

Date: January 22nd
Start Time: Boats Launch 7-7:30 AM (high Tide 7:52 AM) (sunrise 7:55 AM)
Finish: 2:30 PM All Boats in. (Low tide 1:50 PM) (Sunset 4:51 PM)
Weigh In: 2:30-3:00 PM (Late entries will NOT be accepted for the prize qualification)
Cost: $20.00 per Person
Prizes: 50% of Total fees for biggest fish, 25% of Total fees for 2nd Place, 25% for hidden weight
Meet and Greet to follow at the French Creek Marina Pub located by the launch.
If weather forces the cancellation of the Derby, the Meet and Greet will still be held for those interested. Start time will change to 1:00 PM.
All attendees must register here no later than January 19th so we can notify the pub as to numbers.

Please post a reply if you will be attending the Derby and/or the meet and greet. If you have room on your boat and are offering seating for others, or if you are looking for a seat, please post as well.

Examples:

I'm attending both. I have two seats open for others.

I'll attending but require a seat if possible.

I'm attending the Meet and Greet Only.

We look forward to seeing everyone there.

PLEASE RESOND ON THIS THREAD SO WE CAN TRACK EVERYTHING TOGETHER THANKS.

I'll be attending both, with dad. Our two extra seats are tentatively occupied. If anything changes with the guys that are on board, I will let you all know in case there is someone that needs a seat to get out on the water. So for now count me as x2 for both fishing and pub, once I have confirmed the seats on the boat, I will chime back in to account for the one of the guys that may come out (he is not on the forum).

I will be attending both.I will be fishing with Fish-Hunter
Thanks for the ride Jay
Cheers

Attending both.
I have 2 confirmed in my boat, 3rd seat tentitavely spoken for. Will post if it becomes available to any crazy nutbar who will risk the winter weather in a small open tinny :)

Will write the 22nd on the calendar and at this time will attend the meet and greet at the pub. If the Big Red Snapper was available for this event, then possibly a seat would have been found for the fishing part of the day. BRS, will talk with you before and see if you are available, make sure your heater is working could be cool, wouldn't want the big boy pops to get too cold, unless they are Coors Light, the colder the better.

Hey TS funny how "Coors light sucks" til you miss the liquor store at Winer Harbour and its all you got!!! It is still the last time I had one just for the record. This derby and pub thing sound like fun although it is Sat. which is normally a work day for me but I'll look into it. I know Bushy can get the day off......I'll figure it out next week. BRS

Coors light reminds me of making love in canoe!......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Yup, that's right: F-----g near water!

If all beer tasted like that I would drink rye.

Okay,

So after a week we have the following list.

Reel Knotty +2
Fish_Hunter +3
BassBlaster
Derby
With possible of
Tyee Slayer
FishAssassin123
King_cod
Big Red Snapper

In checking the responses on the original post, there were another 6 or so interested parties. Come on guys, lets get this rolling.

I have the day off as well as a possible opening for a additional crew member. Will re post when I get a update from them.

Tick Tock guys! Hopefully those who expressed interest will confirm soon here. BassBlaster has to call to book numbers at the pub pretty quick.

So it there only 4 boats? I am still looking to come down for this and jump on a friends boat. Waiting to see what happens with work and my friends boat.

Sorry,not going to work for me.
Dave

I'm still in currently three in boat, one tentative spot left, should have answer this week if he can come, if not then will have an open seat, will let you all know in case there is a guy that needs a ride.

Okay, so as of today we have the following:

Bass blaster
King_Cod
Derby
Reel Knotty +2
Fish Hunter +3
Tyee Slayer +2
and a pending from Fish Assassin +1

If everyone shows there would be 15 of us attending.

Anyone else up to join in or attend the meet and greet? Last chance.

Back