ECVI French creek-Nanoose-nanaimo reports

Hey Kelly, I got a fishin story that you won't believe. We went out Monday and had a great day.( and didn't even make t to the pub!!)

I had a feeling that was it. I sent you an e back. Email me back if your interested in tryin that out in the spring im definatly gonna give it a go.

Yea ill probaly set some traps and try for winters. Might run up to French creek i ran to the little q this summer in my 14 on a calm day. If your around and wanna head out gimme a shout

Went out on Tues. for a jig but ended up feeding the dogfish. I even caught two dogfish with one herring(2 hooks). Ran over to the Lasqueti pub for a quick one. Not a bad day, beats workin.I have time off over X-mas, let me know if you're around. Maybe try to get Roman out .

Hes over here with me in alberta (was actually over on the weekend) but ill ask if hes home for the xmas break. Ill give you a shout then

Hey Kelly Roman is back on Wed., maybe we can get out over the Holidays. I'm off for a couple weeks and there might be some winter springs around.

Im in i just got back this week should be around most of the break. I might try and put my boat in for a bit it wouldnt start for my dad before he put it to rest for the winter. It would be nice to fix that. Just tell roman to giive me a shout

Back