E.C.V.I.

Everyone but me is getting fish. I fished with the fireman and 5 other boats 9-10:30 at no hits between us so i went to gerald. Hit a doggie off that northern reef checked leader it was fine so put it back down. Hit a nice fish and it broke off with little presure because of a bad leader! dam. Gerald was hot this morn boats hittin lotsa fish.Kt anna got 2 lost 3 and had 3 other hit. Bite seemed to be about 9 ill fish tonight and tommorow morn two skunks in a row hurts. I might need you to take me out on a charter if this keeps up:D

Everyone but me is getting fish. I fished with the fireman and 5 other boats 9-10:30 at no hits between us so i went to gerald. Hit a doggie off that northern reef checked leader it was fine so put it back down. Hit a nice fish and it broke off with little presure because of a bad leader! dam. Gerald was hot this morn boats hittin lotsa fish.Kt anna got 2 lost 3 and had 3 other hit. Bite seemed to be about 9 ill fish tonight and tommorow morn two skunks in a row hurts. I might need you to take me out on a charter if this keeps up:D

quote:Originally posted by bigredsnapper

Hey Bearded Clam, you there?
Just got in from the lake. Got a couple of dollies in the am yesterday, a 10.5 & 8. Not bad fish for the Rockies,nothing like W.H. i'm sure.The rest of the weekend was beer and water skis, hard to beat this 35* weather & yes there was a lot of clam on the beach....no beards though:Dsee ya in 11 days.

quote:Originally posted by bigredsnapper

You don't have any bannanas on your boat do you?

Dont know what they are but im smart enough to know I hate Bannanas!

Cant see any but if this keeps up you can bet you and pat will have some rotton ones in your boat to even the playing field. Saw alot were caught today i fished an hour before sundown and nothin. Out at 7 tommorow lookout we got catchin up to do!

Hey Clam, Gramps phoned yesterday and said he's in. He'll follow us up and follow you in to winter harbour and jump on the other boat for a couple days. You and little bro share a room and I'll bunk up with gramps and the other guys can have the other room. I here there's lots of fish up there right now and I think our timing is right on. Hey Kelly, I'm not sure if it's your boat but every time I walk by it smells like bannanas. Do you want to sell that net?

Oh yeah Kelly, fireworks are tomorrow night in Parksville. We're leavin around 8:30 and anchoring in the bay. If you wanna go give me a ring at home.

Went out today and fished gerald. Boated a pair around 20 lbs and a 8lb snapper. Lost a nice fish as i let a buddy reel it in that had never got a salmon before. It ran towards the boat and he was reeling like a girl so it got slack at spit it. Hard to guess size but 25+ maybe more? Was a gongshow of boats probaly 15+ i never saw another fish landed all morning but im sure there were a few did see a guy get sealed. 155ft green glow splatter hootch they had lots of 2-3 inch immature and a couple 5 inch herring in them.

Not sure about the netting but the guy on the rod needs some help, for sure....Nice clip...

boc

Hey Kelly, I know some girls that can reel real hard and some boys that can hardly reel, really[8D].

Tom

Gonna check the traps then pull the boat and get her ready for Winter Harbour. I have to work all week so today I have to get the boat ready and make sure everything is perfect. Do you still have that net? I have a sounder you can borrow.

My buddy Gus went to Young point and got a nice 18.5lb spring. He was right where you were for the derby. Army truck at 130ft.

Greg not to bug you but the afternoon bite was awsome. Perfect weather no waves and a few fish. Got a 24 and released one in the low teens at gerald fished 3-5. Didnt see any others caught by the 3 boats. Wish i kept the smaller and released the 24 but i got the bigger guy first oh well.150ft on the green white glow hootcie and one on green/white needlefish.
samy.jpg

sammy.jpg

nice fish kelly for a girl jk[:p]

i went out of french creek boated a 10 lber off the marina right before 4 pm tide change 180 ft deep keeping the boat in the water for most of this month so hopefully more reports will be coming through

Hey Big Red, From the looks of kelly's pic's you missed a nice day on the pond. We will be leaving around 5am wednesday. Will call you when we hit the Island. How did you make out with the boat?

Back