District of NV Fire Fighters Derby

Will be out there! :D It’s too bad they’re not able to host the after gig(again) as it was always a good time. But still a good excuse to get out during the week.

Right on, guys, another great day shaping up for sure.

Seems odd there isn't a commander in the fleet...

Right on, guys, another great day shaping up for sure.

Seems odd there isn't a commander in the fleet...
I've never entered. Too late now anyway. If it was full contact I'd be in there like a dirty shirt.

It's not too late. 100 bucks per rod. You catch any keeper fish, send a photo with a secret message and you're entered to win a good prize.
On another note.. There should be a sportfishingbc derby in Vancouver. It would be competitive.
I looked at the FB page and it said the 19th was the last day.

Also yes that would be great. Next year for sure let's do it.

I looked at the FB page and it said the 19th was the last day.

Also yes that would be great. Next year for sure let's do it.

Email the derby Gmail address on the fb page, I'm sure they will be happy to take your chicken bucks.

Looks like I'll see you dummies out there. I have too much leathery herring in the freezer.

Where will you guys be fishing? Just curious as to who we'll be playing games of chicken with. Trolling the Ambleside line backwards. Lol

My plan is the typical few laps at the cap pre-dawn the head put to the sandheads for some good old ego busting fishing. I gotta be back at the docks on the north shore by 430 pm so see how it goes.

My plan is the typical few laps at the cap pre-dawn the head put to the sandheads for some good old ego busting fishing. I gotta be back at the docks on the north shore by 430 pm so see how it

My plan is the typical few laps at the cap pre-dawn the head put to the sandheads for some good old ego busting fishing. I gotta be back at the docks on the north shore by 430 pm so see how it goes.
I'll see you out there. I have the duckworth with white motor and rod holders. You'll typically see me standing with beer in hand while my dads driving. Our plan is the same as yours. Good luck..

Back