Disgusting Vid-ex CFL Players Acting Like Idiots

I still hate That Mosca creep as much as Joe Kapp still does.........lol.

Haven't laughed that hard for a long time when I saw that on the news. Angelo Mosca ended Willie Fleming's career with a cheep-shot to his legs, if memory serves.

Haven't laughed that hard for a long time when I saw that on the news. Angelo Mosca ended Willie Fleming's career with a cheep-shot to his legs, if memory serves.

I think the story is that Angelo knocked Willie out of the grey cup game with a late out of bounds hit and Angelo's team ended up winning the cup.

My Dad was at that game in 1962 and still remembers that vicious out of bounds hit.He tells me Willie Flemming was never the same after that hit.

my uncle was buddies with Joe Kapp after he finished for the Lions. Met him and got his autograph, Joe worked with my uncle at Wall & Redekopp in Vancouver. Go Joe, too funny. If they were chess players maybe they would give each other a dirty look...

My Dad was at that game in 1962 and still remembers that vicious out of bounds hit.He tells me Willie Flemming was never the same after that hit.

Did you see the hit? Defintely not vicious by todays standards. He was a bit late IMO but it wasnt a big deal if you ask me.

Still funny to watch him get clocked though lol

I saw it the same way, Capp provoked him with a lame mocking gesture....a few sad stems from his dinner table. He should have swung the walking stick harder..lol

Hey you guys. I have heard accounts from people that were there and Mosca 1st told Kapp to shove those flowers up his a$$ and that's when he shoved them in Mosca's face which started the melee.

I still hate Mosca..............always will.

Back