Cuts of meat on sale

I grabbed one as well. Think I paid 12 a lb

That is their standard sales price just now.
Have to load the app on your card to get the $ 8.95 price.

Picked one up labelled 80 clams for 54.
Happy!!

yxoXMDn.jpg

Cut to 2" Thick:

HmvqOVK.jpg

Cheers

That is their standard sales price just now.
Have to load the app on your card to get the $ 8.95 price.

Picked one up labelled 80 clams for 54.
Happy!!

yxoXMDn.jpg

Cut to 2" Thick:

HmvqOVK.jpg

Cheers
There was 2 x 2 bone cuts at my local savon. One was 50 and the other was 65. Have no idea what I paid at the till. Marbling was exactly that however

Better than last week's buy low cuts for sure.

No. You need their "MORE" card and have to install their app on your cell phone.
Then look up My Options (on the phone app) and select the Prime Rib offer.
It will be installed to your card and the deal honored at the till.

Cheers
You can actually order them online and do pickup in store through the app or website

I read the thread about Rib Roast for $8.95 at Save On and my son and wife checked it out this morning.
They purchased two roast ($95) and we cut them into rib eyes steak. Very nice meat and at that price you cannot go wrong.
Just going to put the rib bones we cut out into the oven for a 5 hour slow roast.

Attachments

• 4 ribeye steaaks.jpg
    4 ribeye steaaks.jpg
    482.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 2 X prime rib roasts.jpg
    2 X prime rib roasts.jpg
    400.1 KB · Views: 26
  • rib roast bones.jpg
    rib roast bones.jpg
    452.6 KB · Views: 26
I read the thread about Rib Roast for $8.95 at Save On and my son and wife checked it out this morning.
They purchased two roast ($95) and we cut them into rib eyes steak. Very nice meat and at that price you cannot go wrong.
Just going to put the rib bones we cut out into the oven for a 5 hour slow roast.
Love making sandwiches with leftover rib bones. Roast the hell out of them and pull all the meat. Pickled onions, horseradish mayo, nicely toasted ciabatta bun, guuuuuuuuh.

Yes, I capitalized as well… 1.5hrs at 250 in the smoker and then finish in the oven… so good. I was a bit torn to see how my kids crushed it lol B64B2D2D-3A60-41FD-B53A-20DE14A26787.jpeg

Back