Cuts of meat on sale

Bone in Rib Steaks are great BUT boneless rib eye are even better!!
Your pics look GREAT....you really know how to cook a good steak!!

Just a heads up. Superstore has prime rib on sale this weekend at 8.99 lb. Was busy there this morning with a 15 person line at 7:15. They limited it to 1 per person. Apparently went through 50 cases yesterday.

Save-on- foods has top sirloin roasts on for $5.69 lb
three day sale ends today
I really like the top sirloin for a change here and there. I cook them faster than a rib roast with a bit of smoke. Cut thin across the grain and it's nice tender cut with great flavor. The wife doesn't love the fattiness of the prime rib as much as I do.

Just a heads up. Superstore has prime rib on sale this weekend at 8.99 lb. Was busy there this morning with a 15 person line at 7:15. They limited it to 1 per person. Apparently went through 50 cases yesterday.
Yikes. We had a costco one last night. I think it was $5.00/per forkful. I was very good though.

I was at the North Van Superstore this morning at 7:30. No limit on the number you could purchase.

I bought two about 8 pounds each and had the butcher cut each of them in half. There is just my wife and I at home and we have a close friend who lost her wife just before Covid and joins us for Sunday dinner pretty well every week , so an occasional Prime rib dinner will be a treat for all of us.

My wife asked me where I have been finding out about these meat sales recently . :D

Back