Cracked block in my scarab!

rapid

Anybody know of a good deal on a chev 350..... My poor winterizing skills and lack on IO experience resulted in a @#$% engine from last winter. Something to be said for OBs!

Silver lining is the engine in there now is a 305 and I was able to hit 70Mph on the GPS. Good chance I can beat that by going up to the 350!!!!

It's an alpha 2 with transom/water injected exhaust. I'll shoot you an email for your pricing the carbed 383 would be awesome. Oh ya, the scotty DR's aren't mounted on this one amigo but I like the way you think.....

Thanks albernifisher that would be the one. Wish it was on this side of the pond!

Call Dave at California Marine. He has the best prices on new factory GM crate engines. No one can beat his prices . These are new not rebuilt.. He brings in tons of them..

Call Dave at California Marine. He has the best prices on new factory GM crate engines. No one can beat his prices . These are new not rebuilt.. He brings in tons of them..
My first boat was built by Dave's father. 19' Catalina V-Drive runner bottom. Had an LS7 BBC crate engine
Glad to hear he is still around.

Thanks for the info gents I'll be making some calls.

Back