Coyotes....which size?

I don't recall seeing a wonderbread lure...Any pics of what you guys are talking about????
Any specific colors? Or is wonderbread the color...[:I]

quote:Originally posted by abbyfireguy

I don't recall seeing a wonderbread lure...Any pics of what you guys are talking about????
Any specific colors? Or is wonderbread the color...[:I]

Wonderbread is the yellow, pink etc. poka dotted spoon that looks like the plastic bag on the wonderbread loaf. I would never have used it if I did not see it on here:D;)[:0]

http://www.lfsmarineoutdoor.com/Spoons/idCategory/116/prodList.aspx
Check out the spoon on the link

Cheers

SS

quote:Originally posted by holmes

dont worry the TOMIC's will work...you should try the 576 we call it the popsicle

There is no 576 pictured on their website.

Do you have a picture?

Okay, I was measuring the darn spoons wrong. A #4 has a spoon that's actually 3.5 inches long. So most of my spoons are indeed #3.5 and #4.

Went to Crapy Tire and bought a few more, including the infamous "Kitchen Sink" for half the internet price. [8D]

Booked in at Winter Harbour in Aug. of this year.It's my understanding they run a lot of spoons in areas off shore. Having not run to many does anyone have suggestions for this area {speed,size,colors,leaders,depths}.

Keep a good supply of spoons in all makes, sizes and colours of spoons. Smaller Gibbs Gypsies like the green and glo, green and glo with cerise (Flamin Hans), army truck, paddy wagon, punk skunk, silver haze; Coyote in Cop Car, Wonder Bread, army truck, green glo, silver glow work all winter. Move to bigger sizes as the season progresses. On the west coast and up north, don't be afraid to use really big spoons in sizes 5 though 8 like Titans, tomic Road Runner, Gators, Clendon Stewart, Superiors, big Coyotes...but be ready to change them frequently until you get a colour that fish want — fav is green and glo without flasher and anything in brass, 50/50 brass chrome, or gold in the late summer. Big mistake is to troll big spoons (or plugs) too slow, most were designed for commercial fleet and they crank along at 4 mph or more.

Back