Cowichan... Anyone hitting it???

hey fins ya i drifted today. Cut half the log out of washout so we can get by now. Usual day for fish along the same lines as the other day. Water's gettin lower. four boats launched at stoltz and two at Sandy. Sounds like everyone got into fish. One boat got a nice one that measured 38 inches. u fishin tomorrow?

Good going on the log.. Good to hear you got into them. 38" that's a nice fish. It's going to be a couple of days before i get out again. Hoping for some sky water.

Tournament Proven !

Just got off the phone with bags an hour ago.....him and dewey drifted the cow today and smashed them!!!7 in a little 3 hour drift........all on bait????lol......Bags and artificials go together like **** and strawberry shortcake!!!!!!Kevin dont zap this post its just for fun too lure ol bags out fishing this week !!!

Coming soon-WWW.ROEBAGS.COM !!!!!

Edited by - vince gee on 03/05/2006 15:47:03

Drifted from Stoltz to Vimy. 4 drift boats and 5 pontoon boats with a total of 5 fish. OUCH !! Water is low and clear for the Cowie. Need some rain. Anybody else get out.

Tournament Proven !

Word out of Bucky's sports in beautiful downtown cowtown is that the "CHOSEN ONE" bonked them all !!!!!!

Hey chosen one , Cage match

Shocky vs. First strike

??? whose your pick????????

Hey V.I. you know who I'd pick. You been gettin out at all this season? Heard you aint goin back to the lodge this summer. That sucks. You firefightin now?

Ok first of all I am going back, Second I am not a firefighter, this be the Blackfish not the Riptide. No been keep'n close to home and stuff, I have very little desire to pick on them in this low water. I will leave the gold for those rich folk with lots a Gas cash. Oh yeah I will be back but sadly the blackfishis no more, I have to wait and see what I they will give me next. Come on potty Boat.

One more, street fight: Shocky vs. Gary Cooper

Oh sorry bud. Ya my boat's gone too but I don't see a potty boat in my future hopefully Trojan. You talked to chop at all lately? He said that I could use his stereo box this season so I was wondering if I still could. Any how gonna get back to fishing tomorrow if it doesn't rain too much.

Why dont you guys use private e-mail instead of this board?I'm shocked kev hasn't stepped in here!Must be busy with the new job.

Hey there HAPPY?camper are you hitt'n any? How is the water? Are you gonna get out this week? What has been work'n for ya?

Chosen one you've got mail

Back