Constance Tides

jimbob

Going to give Constance a try for halibut tomorrow. I have fished east Race a fair amount but not Constance before. Can anyone advise me as to whether the current will be too fast to anchor or not at the west end of Constance tomorrow?

GEEEEEEEZ jim even after I put nobletec on your comp. you still nead to ask???? by the way look at the forcast go winterspring fishing closer to the beach for you!!!!!

Wolf

GEEEEEEEZ jim even after I put nobletec on your comp. you still nead to ask???? by the way look at the forcast go winterspring fishing closer to the beach for you!!!!!

Wolf

I checked Roy, and the program showed a peak flood of 1.2 knots at 11;00 a.m. at the closest current site on Nobeltec. Yet I hear that the flood peaks at 3 knots at noon. What gives?

Jimbob

I checked Roy, and the program showed a peak flood of 1.2 knots at 11;00 a.m. at the closest current site on Nobeltec. Yet I hear that the flood peaks at 3 knots at noon. What gives?

Jimbob

Tommorow is a great slamon tide NOT for halibut not enough time to keep you gear down!!!!!Am I going to have to come over and drink your beer and have a dinner again LOL

Wolf

Tommorow is a great slamon tide NOT for halibut not enough time to keep you gear down!!!!!Am I going to have to come over and drink your beer and have a dinner again LOL

Wolf

You're right. The window is too short for halibut. Only 2 hours as far as I can see. We will dredge up some winters instead.

Beer and dinner at my place sounds good. I will give you a call. We were 7 for 8 on chums yesterday afternoon at Plumper.

You're right. The window is too short for halibut. Only 2 hours as far as I can see. We will dredge up some winters instead.

Beer and dinner at my place sounds good. I will give you a call. We were 7 for 8 on chums yesterday afternoon at Plumper.

quote:Originally posted by Tailspin

Codfish hit a good haul of Hali today after limiting his guests on Coho.
Dave also has a nice new boat he hasnt showed off yet[8D]

quote:Originally posted by Tailspin

Codfish hit a good haul of Hali today after limiting his guests on Coho.
Dave also has a nice new boat he hasnt showed off yet[8D]

Back