Comox Valley Fishing

lazoman

Well, it's proven now, there are no fish around the CV. Just flipping through the June 11 copy of Island Fisherman mag, and the index page listing of Area Reports shows Comox Valley is .........N/A .

Thats it im selling the boat and buying a raft from ally world. Then maybe monday noonish I will chase steelhead around in the ocean. :p

You need to go to the Fishing Capital Of The World.....Campbell River..Thats were all the fish are. We are to far south for salmon fishing.

Browns Bay today, breakdown trip on new to me
boat.motors, downriggers and all worked great. sun was shining, no wind. but no fish. still a great day!!

No wonder OBMG sucks so bad. I seen thier whole fleet today fishing the Comox Valley and they WERE sucking. Why go stay in Campbell River to hire a guide that brings you to the Comox Valley to catch nothing. What a bunch of losers. The fish are in CR not the CV. Guess these goofs need to learn how to read and fish.

Fish Assassin - "I hear Campbell River has some real good fishing right now."
That would explain why there are so many OBMG boys at Bates right now...

No wonder OBMG sucks so bad. I seen thier whole fleet today fishing the Comox Valley and they WERE sucking. Why go stay in Campbell River to hire a guide that brings you to the Comox Valley to catch nothing. What a bunch of losers. The fish are in CR not the CV. Guess these goofs need to learn how to read and fish.

They are losers? Re read your post.

Back