Comox Shore Fishing

A

Amateur Angler

Hello all that time of year again! Wondering if anyone is having any luck out there?

I was down at King Fisher today (beautiful day) and saw a couple surfacing but had to leave early as one of my kids had to go.... if you know what I mean.

Sorry I thought that the beach at the end of singing sands was called Kingfisher [:I] That's where I was today. Have you had any luck there yet this year using the Buzz bomb?

Hi AA, King Coho resort used to be in that area of Singing Sands. I haven't been myself this year, but every year June-July a few 30 lb springs are hauled onto that beach !!

That's the name King Coho......I was talking to someone today who last year had a 21 lb spring off the shore there but he has not seen much action there yet this year....he had only been down a couple times since the beginning of June....Oh well its a beautiful evening for throwing the line in I think I'll go back down and check it out.

BTW if anyone is feeling a little pity for a shore fisher and would like to offer a ride on a boat I'm free all week and would love to see what the area has to offer. I'll pay for the gas and bevy's.

I am always into to taking someone out. Just sent you a private message. Bevy's?...Just water on my boat drinks come after fishing. Safety First...

Hi: Was shore fishing at King Coho which I still call it (at the end of Singing Sands Rd.) and caught and released a 5 lb. hatchery coho. So there are fish there.

Fire-Ex

Hey there I've been gone most of the summer. Anyone catching anything at King Coho lately?

Back