Commander 26 Re Build

You could make a folding ladder stair to access the top where the door opening is. Something that folds down when the door is open.

Last edited:
The problem with putting an arch in the back is now you blocked off access to the roof.
My thoughts exactly, I’d say best spot is way up at the front.,keep the access open on the back. Raincity’s radar location looks quite nice, radar may be a little more accurate up front like that also.

My thoughts exactly, I’d say best spot is way up at the front.,keep the access open on the back. Raincity’s radar location looks quite nice, radar may be a little more accurate up front like that also.
If you do a railing along the sides and around the front, then that railing can be what mounts everything also, so most the work is already done at that point. Build off the front for a radar, mount antennas, lights, rod holders whatever you want.

Until three people are crammed up there shoulder to shoulder looking like dummies bobbing around getting sea sick. Real cool, lol.
Wow, hating the flybridge that much?
U sound like you had some bad experiences up there, threw up a bit of chicken?

Wow, hating the flybridge that much?
U sound like you had some bad experiences up there, threw up a bit of chicken?
I don't think many guys have actually used them before. Just finish this GD boat already. I love you.

Back