Commander 26 Re Build

Quick little update for you fellas
The cover finally came off the boat!
Spent some time getting my parts organized… again. Cleaning windows, and setting the other front into place, nothing exciting, just a bunch of prep work. How ever I’m getting excited for the next steps, she looking sexy as ever
IMG_0773.jpeg

Quick little update for you fellas
The cover finally came off the boat!
Spent some time getting my parts organized… again. Cleaning windows, and setting the other front into place, nothing exciting, just a bunch of prep work. How ever I’m getting excited for the next steps, she looking sexy as ever
View attachment 94925
Can I please see her booty? I’m a fan of the rear end.

Kk, it’s been 6 months since the last time I said this build is back on 🙄
Since then I’ve been moving the boat in and out the shop, tarping it on and off, wiping washing the dust off, too many times, thinking about buying another boat then pulling out just as fast, oh my, sold my thunderjet and put almost 100 hours on my buddies 25 kingfisher 🤣 love ya Dave! I been waiting patiently to have another opportunity to keep going with this build, with so many drunken nights trying not to post garbage on this forum. Finally ready. We’re gonna change the direction of this build a bit, from ridiculous power and everything new to more of a down to earth approach. Being my first build I knew I would run into some issues but really hoping to get away from doing everything twice this chapter of the build. Most importantly I’m starting to have fun with it again, and that’s the only way this boat will get built, if not I will burn it to the ground. I won’t be able to keep up with the old sttr LoL, but will dedicate a good few hours a week to my boat,
May 2025 here I come!!!

Last edited:
You know what I was on this site as recently as yesterday and wondering what was happening with your build. I think I can speak for everyone that's following it when I say...
I can appreciate what a massive time and money venture it is and wish you luck mate!
I think everyone will be stoked to see you get it in the water.

Nice! One boat at a time focus will get her done. Lots of good power options in the 150hp x 2 range that will serve you well with tons of torque and are “affordable” new or used. Looking forward to seeing her splash in early 2024!
Twin 150 not stizzla approved I would say,
Power will be the last thing, unless another deal comes up like Bryce had with the twin 300s

You know what I was on this site as recently as yesterday and wondering what was happening with your build. I think I can speak for everyone that's following it when I say...
I can appreciate what a massive time and money venture it is and wish you luck mate!
I think everyone will be stoked to see you get it in the water.
Thanks, still a lot of work left and nothing done in the last little bit, I’m gonna be stoked just getting some more progress into this build.

First off I need to get rid of the tarp and be able to have the boat outside in the elements if needed. I wanna seal the rubrail and windows up with some sika. I’m not looking forward to it, going to buy an electric caulking gun and hope for the best, man I wish I had Ron for this, he sure knows how to handle caulk. He can work that caulk with his eyes closed, I bet he can do it with both hands too, empty that caulk in one stroke. F U Ron 🤣, JK

First off I need to get rid of the tarp and be able to have the boat outside in the elements if needed. I wanna seal the rubrail and windows up with some sika. I’m not looking forward to it, going to buy an electric caulking gun and hope for the best, man I wish I had Ron for this, he sure knows how to handle caulk. He can work that caulk with his eyes closed, I bet he can do it with both hands too, empty that caulk in one stroke. F U Ron 🤣, JK
What was the story on Ron in the end? He just up and left you?

What was the story on Ron in the end? He just up and left you?
For the record, I love Ron, we had a blast working together, so many good times, I looked thru my pics the other day… nothing but smiles all around. And he’s got skills, an amazing craftsman. I wish it would have worked out differently, but it didn’t. I think it was a bunch of things that contributed this, some out of my control. Not gonna get into it, there’s nothing he did wrong, except a few f ups on the boat, that’s repairable and put me behind in the build by not showing up on sunny days so he could polish some other boats. Whatever
At the end of the day, it was my fault, I lost my patience, got upset over some work and scared him off. Lesson learned for me. Coulda handled it differently.

Glad to see this moving forward, way more time then I could find but Definetly love seeing the work that goes into a build

Man, this forum is getting weird lately
Raincity and the facebook guys are getting along
I’m liking Doug’s posts
Ship is calling everyone “sir”
Wtf we need some villains up in here

Back