Centerpin reels

F

Fog Ducker

Hi all

Thinking of gettin in to the world of centerpin float fishing. Bang for buck what are some good reels to get (I cannot afford to get the islander) but does anyone own or tried the okuma cp's?? (Sheffield or Aventa) most reviews seem to be pretty good on net but would like some more local reviews.

thanks

Fog

RAVEN Centrepin's all the way - absolutely the best bang for your buck!

Screaming Fish & Fly in Nanaimo sells the full range, starting at $209...I personally use four of the models and three different actions of Raven rods. I love them and I won't hit a flow without one!

Cheers,
RVP. ;)

http://www.screamingfishfly.com

Look in your local tackle shop for a used one. Avon, hardy and one put out by Redyl sports will satisfy your needs.

...thanks Darrin for the sale today - it will be about two weeks before we have more Raven rods and reels in stock...we still have two Matrix and one classic reel and three 11' centrepin rods and three baitcast. More baitcast and the new mooching rod will be availible in about two months, but all of our regular stocked items will be availible in about two weeks.

Cheers,
RVP. ;)

CP or BC??

Your choice $229., but if I really like you...there is alway a bit of room to play with the over all - key is to hit me on a day when I am not thinking about fishing. LOL - kidding. Come in and we'll talk, I am sure that you will be pleased as everyone will attest...

Cheers,
RVP. ;)

I have a Tournament Drifter bought it in 2002 used from Hub sports abbotsford this is the second one I have owned having purchased the first back in 1991 (not the tounament model reel#35)anyway just looking for a little history on these reels are they still made etc. thanks Darcey

Back