Catch of the Day

Great fish! Good too see James out there aswell!

thanks for the pics

Kunni

Its just getting better. Water was down 3F degrees since last weekend. Bombers were coming off and in fish, but the hatch was about 1/10th of last weekend. There were no swallows either.

Hope to see some pics of your own soon here! See you out there!

-KK

Salmon Shark

My fishing partner caught this 4 foot salmon shark last week while fishing for Springs at Englefield Bay in the Charlottes. It was lip hooked so it wasn't able to break the leader with its teeth. About a 30 minute fight. They fight like a Spring but are much faster and stronger. We released it.IMG_0622.jpg

Very cool! I have never caught one. This is the freshwater section of the forum you should post this in the salt section. Some of those guys don't come looking in here.

How long did it take to realise they didn't have a spring?

-KK

Well done kk! Wow that is so big beautiful hog!

I should go out fishing today. My friend asked me to come for help. He stolen my day :(

Holy Crap thats a monster! Great job! Biggest one I have seen in langford!

great picture!

Kunni

Im not to worried its a big deep lake with some space for everyone. Come give it a go. I will be happy to open my fly box and hook you up!

Hello everyone I'm new to the board. Born in Alberta, vacation in BC... moved to California and now I'm moving to Vancouver area in October. So thought I'd get acquainted as I don't know much about fishing in BC. I stay on Kalamalka lake for vacation and had a lot of great action on Big Kokanee and Rainbows there this summer. Headed down to Osoyoos for the first time the end of August and caught a limit of sockeye salmon which was fun. I'll post the video of that day. Also headed to Mabel Lake for a day to go after the chinook but all I got was some underwater footage there as nothing would bite for me. I have a bunch of editing to do still, but have posted a few videos of my days if anyone is interested. If there is a problem with me posting videos please let me know. I can always post videos and reports and if people want to watch more videos they can just follow the link in my signature. Thanks for watching. Maybe I'll see you on the water soon.

[oJRnQ3Gjmfo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJRnQ3Gjmfo

Nice fish! Welcome to the site. Have you checked out youfish.tv ?? its all about fishing videos

Cheers and good fishing!

KK

Nice fish! Welcome to the site. Have you checked out youfish.tv ?? its all about fishing videos

Cheers and good fishing!

KK

Yeah I've seen some guys from this forum post their videos on youfish.tv and I've watched what I think were Sport Fishing on the Fly videos on there as well. So Karma-Kazi can you tell me the benefits of posting videos on youfish.tv as opposed to Youtube??? Youtube is where I already have my videos of fishing and other outdoor/ family stuff, 200+ videos. Youtube is the second largest search engine in the world and considering Google is number 1 and owns Youtube it is basically #1.5, haha. When I search for fishing stuff on Google I've never got to fishing videos on youfish.tv before. Is it search engine searchable or do you need to be linked in to the videos?

Thanks I'll do some searching right on youfish.tv and see what they have.

20140921_123256.jpg20140921_120656.jpg20140921_123256.jpg20140921_140800.jpg20140921_140800.jpg20140921_140800.jpgcaught these at elk lake today first time posting ........ sorry might of posted some pics twice........... all caught in 30 feet of water.......had two nice trout around four pounds but had no net and they flipped back into water before I could get pictures

Hi Doc, Youfish.tv is a newer site and just trying to establish itself from what I can tell. The only reason I pointed you in the direction is the if your videos are about fish and fishing there are people on that site for just that reason and that reason only.

Keep the pics and videos coming.

Cheers KK

Yeah I've seen some guys from this forum post their videos on youfish.tv and I've watched what I think were Sport Fishing on the Fly videos on there as well. So Karma-Kazi can you tell me the benefits of posting videos on youfish.tv as opposed to Youtube??? Youtube is where I already have my videos of fishing and other outdoor/ family stuff, 200+ videos. Youtube is the second largest search engine in the world and considering Google is number 1 and owns Youtube it is basically #1.5, haha. When I search for fishing stuff on Google I've never got to fishing videos on youfish.tv before. Is it search engine searchable or do you need to be linked in to the videos?

Thanks I'll do some searching right on youfish.tv and see what they have.

Great pics luckytime! Did you happen to notice if the fish in your pics was a rainbow or cutthroat? Elk lake has some great fish in it. My biggest is only 3.5 pounds but ive herd of 9+ pound rainbows. Did you get those fish on flies or spinning gear?

KK

Very nice! Theres nice fish in elk! thanks for the pics

kunni

Back