Canucks: 2011/2012

It will be interesting to see how LA does in round 2, they pretty much got a free pass against the canucks. Damn.....

I think they lost because I didn't post up any childish drama tonight lol!!! I thought they played well and I love playoff hockey. Lot's of action just not enough for us. All the haters can carry on with this thread but I would like to make a suggestion. Forget it and go fishing ha ha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yet again, more post-season dissapointment for Nuck fans...
Over 150 pages, a Presidents trophy (the 'President' is a 'Dick' by the way) and it all ends at the hands of a bunch of LA greasers that barely squeaked in the playoffs.

Postmortem: Vignut let LA push us around and our 'Guns' were virtually silent in spite of playing in front of a GREAT goalie. Yet again, I become a much less enthusiastic fan who is apt to fade away sometime soon...

Nucks-SUCKS!

I really think the 3 games Schneids played (ended up with sv % over 95%, and GAA just above 1.00), proved he is ready...and I think he will be our starter next year for sure. That's exciting, will also free up some cap room. Get some more goal scoring, as Kesler sucks monkey balls (No goals in 17 GAMES!!!) and Raymond will be gone I think. Probably in Luongo deal.

I doubt many teams would be willing to pay Luongo's salary. Unless he retires, Nucks would have to pay the difference between the agreed to salary and what the Nucks are paying him now. He is under contract for 9 more years and at $7M till 2018 and no trade provision. So they are stuck.

Well it's about time I get my tv back from my son. God knows where he got his idea of a good sports team is. If I owned the team I'd sell it for sausage meat and sell it on the corner.
Bye Bye loser team..see you in the fall.:D

You have TV but no street lights or sidewalks wow!!!! That's cool mang:D.

WISH LIST- bye longoal, coach elaine, coach bonerless, oh yeah power play dude, raymond (*****) beska (stupid) can he cough up the puck anymore? to soft to stupid, defence a mess, should not shock anyone played a couple of decent games since jan, coach elaine could fix it see you on the water and good luck to all (even holmsey) ROOK OUT

Played well first period, really well.2, 3 they seemed tired lethargic,slow. LA beating them to the puck at both ends. I think they just gave up figguring they couldnt win next 3 games,get it over with. Maybe not every player thought that but a few yes.

Kesler doesent want to stay here,American period. He was a disappointment. Burrows, Higgins no shows.

Like La pierre sp feel sorry for him,linemates dont help him at all.

AV not tough enough, should kick few asses but dont think he does.

Wish we had Hitchcock this series would have gone further.

Some selfish players out there. Period

In fairness to the Nucks, years ago someone said that for the Nucks tone competitive they would have to be 25-39# stronger than eastern clubs. Travel miles logged, time changes, etc. At one time, all teams began their road trips on the coast so they always faced refreshed teams. The league has tried to balance that but miles and time differences are still big. Eastern clubs spend almost all year in same zone. None of Nucks division games are in same zone. Imagine a league where this was more balanced but we don't have the population. But fewer division games would be nice.

What can Vancouver dowirha 30 game + winner who has a no trade clause till 2021 + $7M per year. My guess is nothing.

There is some kind of an option on Lou's contract after 2015-2016; a friend was explaining it but I haven't read or researched much more on it.

Yes there is some clauses relating to this year,forget where I read it,goes on and on. Sorry cant b more specific.
Anyhow I think Schneider better option to trade,better bait,that is if Gillis gets his head out of his butt.What a stupid trade re Hodgson. Trade deadline to enhance teams chances for playoffs,right? Phullson sp only one there playing playoffs. I understand Hodgson and Kesler not compatible on ice or in the dressing room,so who goes? Kesler I dont like,selfish selfish and by the way he always thought he should wear the C. When Daniel got the A K nose completely out of joint. Showed in his unproductive year.

these gals dont waste time

: )

Our Olympic hopefulls...

NuxSpring2012.jpg

Keep Loungo and get rid of Schneider. Really good idea. No playoff or beyond 1st round for years to come. Can you imagine how effective floppy Lou will be at age 41?

Back