Campion 672 opinions

Capt_Ed

Crew Member
So I'm looking at one and contacted a member on here that has one looking for an opinion and got some positive comments. Just wondering if there anybody else with some thoughts. This one I'm looking at has twins on it and seems in pretty good shape.

So I'm looking at one and contacted a member on here that has one looking for an opinion and got some positive comments. Just wondering if there anybody else with some thoughts. This one I'm looking at has twins on it and seems in pretty good shape.
I've heard on various forums that the 672 hull is different from the 682 and had some inherent flaws which made them stop making it. I've heard of poor ride quality and other odd ride characteristics. If you search "Campion 672 issues" on here there was a long thread discussing some of this I believe (I think the rust issues discussed there were due to a swim grid" . I have no first hand knowledge of them though.

Sea trial it, lots of talks about listing from side to side, hard to handle hull, never been on one, but have lots of hrs on a 682 and great ride on that

Back