Cabo 2012 fishing trip

Thought i would just add a video of pancho the free loading sea lion

That video didn't work for me so here is another one.

There goes a 12 dollar meal paid for by us with no thanks. Fat *******!!! lol. The first day when he came up on the transom he scared the crap out of me cause I was standing right at the back of the boat and he was like 1.5' away from me. I got used him after that. Just another dude trying to survive in tourist town.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope this omne works.

The jeans were to hide my white legs, lol.

Attachments

• feeding pancho video.png
    feeding pancho video.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 249
here's what a 1st class boat's upholstery looks like

Then there's the skunk flag that was flown more than once. Personally i wouldn't own one

Attachments

• Brentwoob and Cabo 036.jpg
    Brentwoob and Cabo 036.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 154
  • Brentwoob and Cabo 035.jpg
    Brentwoob and Cabo 035.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 149
  • Brentwoob and Cabo 041.jpg
    Brentwoob and Cabo 041.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 155
By the fraying on the end of the flag I would say it has been flown numerous times. lol As for the padding...it would look better if they just removed it until they replace it.

By the fraying on the end of the flag I would say it has been flown numerous times. lol As for the padding...it would look better if they just removed it until they replace it.
No kidding Rollie. I sure would have removed it it was my boat. He told me last march that he was gonna fix it soon.

$600 usd plus $100 tip for the crew

Originally Posted by Fishtofino

"If you're trying to go for tuna on the cheap you are just asking for trouble. The ocean is a mean ***** that wants to kill you. My 2 cents worth."

Just kidding of course but that seems pretty cheap compared to many Cabo and PV charters.

Last edited by a moderator:
$600 is a comparable price when you book 4 days in Cabo. One day is more. FYI, You can get a 30 ft boat in Cabo for
$375 - $450. Now THAT is cheap. So is using my quote out of context, lol.

PV is more because they run a lot farther to get to the grounds on 12 hr trips. Probably going there next year and only fishing 2 days.

here's what a 1st class boat's upholstery looks like

Then there's the skunk flag that was flown more than once. Personally i wouldn't own one

Gee, I thought Mexico was full of cheap upholsterers :confused:

The fat Sea Lion should think twice before he hassles a boat flying the skunk flag :D

Although I'm sure you made the best of it I bet all your buddies who were jealous when you left are glad they dodged this trip.

The fishing and all looks great despite the problems but man getting sick down there has got to be the worst.

FYI, You can get a 30 ft boat in Cabo for
$375 - $450. Now THAT is cheap. So is using my quote out of context, lol.

I just like to kick a man when he's down lol. But in all seriousness, the last PV charter I was on was just over $1000. But like you said, there was a lot more running out to the grounds. And we only fished two days

I got food poisoning last year in Riviera Maya. Good way to ruin a trip right there....

Gee, I thought Mexico was full of cheap upholsterers :confused:

The fat Sea Lion should think twice before he hassles a boat flying the skunk flag :D
Actually the boat with the skunk flag still has lots of live bait left cuz the fish didn't eat it ;)

I just like to kick a man when he's down lol. But in all seriousness, the last PV charter I was on was just over $1000. But like you said, there was a lot more running out to the grounds. And we only fished two days

I got food poisoning last year in Riviera Maya. Good way to ruin a trip right there....

No worries, that was a gooder.

How did you do down in PV on your fishinhg trips?

Back