Brown's Bay

You looking to stay on the boat?? If so-- there should be lots of moorage in Campbell River. If you dont want to stay on the boat-- there are lots of good hotels in the area.

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

I'm thinkin' about hoteling it, as my better half doesn't want to stay on the boat LOL. Is it very far from Campbell River by road? I was told it is like an hour down a gravel road, but the maps don't really show that.

I really don't know the area that well. If it's just a 20 minute drive or so, I'll stay in Campbell.

Last Chance Fishing Adventures

www.lastchancefishingadventures.com
www.swiftsurebank.com

It's 20 minutes by boat from CR just gotta watch the tides a bit going through the narrows. The gravel road into Brown's has alot of washboard not big bumps takes about 30 minutes to drive.

And for launching that boat of yours, the Discovery Harbour marina has the best and closest launch to Browns bay- The BB ramp is still primative compaired to the CR launch. $10 for daily launch and parking.

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

I live here, stayin' up there in the boat, why wouldn't ya???????????.......Terry [}:)]

Campbell River: Ex "Salmon Capital of the World".....I hope not
21' Monaro
D3-160 Volvo Diesel
Hidden Harbour

If I remember correctly they have a suit at the RV park that they do rent out as well..You may want to look into that.

Back