Brendan Morrison

Dave S

Morrison, you rock, but damn I have seen your face a lot lately. I really have an urge to draw a moustache on him.

I griped about this once before and got in big trouble (I was a little impolite about it). But it really is tiresome. Maybe we should all threaten to quit and go make a few posts on another site. That should get it removed!

I'm quite sure that any advertising helps pay some of the bills to run the forum. Probably if everyone chipped in a couple hundred bucks a year, they could stop running the ads....

it would be nice to atleast have a speech bubble coming out of his mouth and have a quote of the day,lol, in a pirate voice of course,lol....only a few more weeks and the derby will be over.....holmes*

Just for you holmes...LOL
morrisoncopy.jpg

A few years ago we were staying at the Tofino Swell Lodge and Brendan, who was still a Canuck then, showed up with a box of beer and some bait as a means to thank 'Bob" for responding to Brendan's radio request for a pack of bait offshore some place. Bob can afford more bait and wasn't expecting anything in return. The guy had to put with at least a dozen photo and autograph requests and he did so graciously. Seems like a cool guy that loves to fish. The ad seems pretty harmless.

Back