2003 Pursuit 2685 Denali thumbnail image 1

2003 Pursuit 2685 Denali thumbnail image 2

2003 Pursuit 2685 Denali thumbnail image 3

2003 Pursuit 2685 Denali thumbnail image 4

2003 Pursuit 2685 Denali thumbnail image 5

2003 Pursuit 2685 Denali thumbnail image 6

2003 Pursuit 2685 Denali thumbnail image 7

2003 Pursuit 2685 Denali thumbnail image 8

How about this one ,lots of seating on this Pursuit,same price range.On "Used Vic".

Yeah too bad it doesn't have outboards. Only negative with that one. Beautiful interior.

Cant even imagine how much of a dog that boat would be with twin 200's, especially the yamaha 200's.
Mootcha Bay ran them with twin 200 yams when those 200s were new to the marketplace. 4500rpm all the time, but they worked as a bare minimum. Light loads, four blades, and fair weather boats and they would be fine. Mootcha swapped to the 4.2s after a couple years (would have been ****** on a charter boat).

Someone go by this 8 foot inflatable with 8hp for $500 in Vic. I would buy it but three inflatables when you are broke ain't conducive to cuddles

That’s most likely Hypalon. I’d buy that all day if I was in Vic. Anyone wanna make $100? 😏

It is, sent them a message earlier and they got back to me but I forgot to respond, trying to look at it tomorrow
Good luck, that’s a great deal. Looking for something like that I can stuff in the back of the truck while pulling the trailer for lakes etc.

It's not hard to add 2 more seats in that Trophy,lots of guides use them.
adding seats is one thing.. without a big extension to the top over the deck area? they sit outside. any wave wash over runs down the walk around and dumps on them in the rear deck. i dont think i will own another walk around unless designed for everyone to be in under the stock top.

adding seats is one thing.. without a big extension to the top over the deck area? they sit outside. any wave wash over runs down the walk around and dumps on them in the rear deck. i dont think i will own another walk around unless designed for everyone to be in under the stock top.
They are an inefficient hull with not much seating. It has the seating and deck space of a 2470 but gets 1.5mpg and has a stand up head. I agree, not a good design for most here.

Back