Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

A couple of local options for anyone looking for a C-Dory cruiser. Either the prices are high (especially the 1994 for $75K cdn, wow!) or I'm out of touch with the market.

A 22 Angler with a good looking trailer and rear canvas.
Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 11.05.50 AM.png

A 22 Angler with a good looking trailer and rear canvas.
View attachment 103700
They are economical little boats. Cheap to run.. but not so much once you factor in the price tag these days. I'd rather a 22 seasport for the same price... way more value for the dollar. Same thing with alloy hulls 1/10th the amenities dollar for dollar.

They are economical little boats. Cheap to run.. but not so much once you factor in the price tag these days. I'd rather a 22 seasport for the same price... way more value for the dollar. Same thing with alloy hulls 1/10th the amenities dollar for dollar.
I haven’t seen a sea sport with outboards for anywhere near that price? I thought there was one for 89k usd but can’t find it. Only one is 60k usd for an inboard.

Nice think about the angler is it has a good dance floor with the open back.

IMG_1180.png

careful of the arima in powell river. I checked it out years ago (same owner) and it had some issues. The floor had several holes that were plated over and the motor had mixed water at some point.

It could be a good buy still for someone but just don't travel all the way if you aren't looking for a bit of a project.

25 ft Bertram Express - 10k - looks like a worthy project for someone

https://www.facebook.com/share/QPdp3NFMeJCNDh2Z/?mibextid=79PoIi

Sorry, not sure how to post the German Facebook link. lol
It’s been for sale for a while. I don’t know if projects are worth much these days, trailer likely doesn’t have electric over hydraulic brakes, no pictures or photos/info on the drives/shafts. If it was a hard top that beam and hull would be a little more attractive?

I’m driving by this weekend but already hoping to pickup a free project for my YouTube channel.

Perfect for Newbies wanting
Don't have the 14k theyre asking for the hull and 2022 60hp. I wonder if I asked them to put aside one of the complete packages (hull and motor with controls) they would consider that for next year?

Doesn't hurt to ask I suppose.

What do you think I could get them down to from 14k?

Last edited:
Back