Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

This 185 de seems like a good buy. Could paint up nice

I’ve always wanted something similar to this.

Seems a little light on both powerplants tho?
I had that engine on an 18 hewescraft searunner and it struggled with 3 big guys and a cooler full of fish plus all the **** I had on it. Still did swiftsure like that but would have felt better having a 150hp on her. Fine for a couple people under 200lbs.

6hp would not work in current/wind and would be easily stollen IMHO.

That Lifetimer is a nice rig, but that motor must be pushing 20 years old. To me, $50k seems to be a lot for a very bare bones setup with old power and electronics, but maybe the hull makes up for it. Wonder how it would handle with 4 people, a full tank and a weekend’s worth of gear. What do you guys figure a re-power, kicker and electronics would cost?

That Lifetimer is a nice rig, but that motor must be pushing 20 years old. To me, $50k seems to be a lot for a very bare bones setup with old power and electronics, but maybe the hull makes up for it. Wonder how it would handle with 4 people, a full tank and a weekend’s worth of gear. What do you guys figure a re-power, kicker and electronics would cost?
$25k for a new 150hp
$3500 for a kicker
$2-3k for some electronics..

$30k+

I struggle with the lack of storage. I keep my cuddy full of stuff I feel like I need there.. when moored.

$25k for a new 150hp
$3500 for a kicker

$30k+

I struggle with the lack of storage. I keep my cuddy full of stuff I feel like I need there.. when moored.

Yeah ok, that matches my guess at total cost of $80-90k after upgrades. The open bow isn’t my favourite either, unless you plan on beaching often and unloading through the bow. You could get a cover for it I suppose. A cuddy in this size would be perfect for me I think.

Yeah ok, that matches my guess at total cost of $80-90k after upgrades. The open bow isn’t my favourite either, unless you plan on beaching often and unloading through the bow. You could get a cover for it I suppose. A cuddy in this size would be perfect for me I think.
40-50k would be a more realistic amount to spend with taxes unless you do a lot of work yourself or get things at cost.

Any campions at the show or word on what is happening with those Alberta owners?

2019 542 loaded 80k
How the hell is that Radar arch worth $4500

Not a lot of deadrise on that hull, it would plane easier than others with more degrees, but that is a minimum engine size for that length.

Quality custom fab work, maybe it includes install but I doubt it.
It's about 40' of aluminum pipe and maybe 4 hours of cutting bending and welding.

Not a lot of deadrise on that hull, it would plane easier than others with more degrees, but that is a minimum engine size for that

$25k for a new 150hp
$3500 for a kicker

$30k+

Yeah cost me 29k a few years ago for a 150 Yamaha with a 9.9 kicker rigged with controls for both

A few years ago was Covid peak. I would say if anything, it’s prob a little lower now. Things are actually being discounted again.

Back