Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I dunno about Chinese built boats... Like so much of their stuff it looks good, but does not last over time. Trying to get parts and warranties honored can be a nightmare. :eek:

Some significant price drops on this duckworth 28 (30loa)and skagit 22

You could be in an exclusive club by owning a boat no longer manufactured, powered by outboards no longer manufactured, all only four years old with low hours!

I’ve always wanted something similar to this.

Seems a little light on both powerplants tho?

That Lifetimer is a nice rig, but that motor must be pushing 20 years old. To me, $50k seems to be a lot for a very bare bones setup with old power and electronics, but maybe the hull makes up for it. Wonder how it would handle with 4 people, a full tank and a weekend’s worth of gear. What do you guys figure a re-power, kicker and electronics would cost?

This Lifetimer looks fairly priced for what it is - I suspect a bare 2050 Runabout/Weathermaster in this particular configuration is somewhere in the neighbourhood of $50K on its own with no power/trailer/electronics if you went to Lifetimer today.

With only 400hrs, the 2010 Yamaha likely has lots of life left in it, and while some might see it as a bit underpowered the 115hp motor is still a fine choice (sure, a 150 would be better). These boats are light and don't require huge power unless you really want to load them up. Most of the 20ft Bridgeview Centre Consoles were delivered with 115 Mercs (with 150 as an option, and I think 90s for lodge boats). The only thing I'd want is a modern chart plotter.

To me this looks like a great deal on a really safe/bulletproof setup. For the right buyer there is good value here that can justify the asking price.

That said - money is tight and interest rates are high. Even if its a fair price, the seller may need to come down to actually close a deal - no shame in negotiating.

It's about 40' of aluminum pipe and maybe 4 hours of cutting bending and welding.
Mmm I’d say closer to 16-20 possibly more depending the scope of work looks like it’s anodized as well. If you want the 4hour job it will look like total dogshite. I would agree $4500 is steep but with design,welding,fab,coating install fishing wires etc. these things take time and if your boats in nice shape you want the guys that take there time and don’t grind metal shavings into your floor or scratch the **** out of your pain/gelcoat trying to speed things up.

Mmm I’d say closer to 16-20 possibly more depending the scope of work looks like it’s anodized as well. If you want the 4hour job it will look like total dogshite. I would agree $4500 is steep but with design,welding,fab,coating install fishing wires etc. these things take time and if your boats in nice shape you want the guys that take there time and don’t grind metal shavings into your floor or scratch the **** out of your pain/gelcoat trying to speed things up.
You can have it cheap, fast or good. Only pick one
I’ve always wanted something similar to this.

Seems a little light on both powerplants tho?
This one seems a little better value https://www.facebook.com/share/qcTAKp1XCPeFjiQy/?mibextid=79PoIi

Back