Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

2002 KingFisher 2425 with 225 Yamaha - 211hrs...
This thing is appealing. A bit pricey considering the age of the motor (2002). What's the deal with old, low hour motors? Junk or still good?
My buddy got some extra photos and the layout inside is awesome. Not sure why they ever changed it. I'm pretty interested in this

View attachment 98312
I like the looks of that cabin, how’s the cuddy size? I can’t really make an educated statement on pricing but yeah need to take a close look a 21 year old motor for that much.

I'm already doing that for 600 feet of stern tie rope, a couple dozen lures and two prawn floats. If I found a turn key dream boat I'd be willing to risk it but for a project flip, not worth the hassle :)
I dunno that looks like a nice shiny motor :)

I saw it on one of Sid Keay's social media pages, so perhaps it is a former lodge boat.
Yes the guy selling it runs the fleet for Duncanby and the boat is in Powell River where they store them for winter. Still seems like a good price with the right inspection.

I don't recognize this hull, but it does look like a nice deep vee at the entry. Might be a good project candidate for somebody....or a disaster. Hard to know without some interior pics

AAA myster deep vee.jpg

https://classifieds.castanet.net/details/23_deep_v_hull_boat_w_trailer/4922226/

Ad text:
70's Boat and trailer for sale. Was originally used in Bella Coola area by a Dr. when new. All interior was rebuilt, stringers, blocking, fiberglass, seats head liner and took salmon fishing at Port Alberni 7 years ago. I haven't used it since. It needs someone to give it some TLC.
It has sink, spot for fridge, propane, porta pottie and bed area, 2 Captian chairs swivel and raise up and down.

Package deal Boat and dual axel trailer with surge brakes.$3,900.00 OBO

Back