Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

IMG_3290.jpeghttps://www.facebook.com/groups/731780194322227/permalink/1508364873330418/?mibextid=W9rl1R

On a seasport Facebook group

19' SeaSport Skipper. 570 engine inboard C4 duo prop. Located in the Gulf Islands B.C.. Love the boat, it works fine. Has two Scotty downriggers. Also has a 92 Yamaha high thrust kicker. Can be seen at Page's Marina on Gabriola Island. Also comes with a EZ load trailer. Single axel. Not in any hurry to sell it but just checking for any interest. $15,000 USD.

Last edited:

75k usd down in California. 1974 43’ Viking Sport Fisher, 2 Catipillar 3208 Engines, 1400 hours, completely outfitted for crabbing (pots available if interested) salmon fishing(2 electric canon downriggers) outriggers for tuna fishing. Upper and lower driving helm, new hot water heater, wood floors, full size refrigerator, microwave with built in toaster, coffee maker, oven, full pantry, bathroom with shower, 1 cabin, freezer on deck, 2 A/C units, heater, and windless anchor, all maintenance records, instruments- compass, sonar, haler, Garmin, Raymarine, benmar, vhf, this boat is turn key! ready to fish or make a great live aboard See less

View attachment 98361https://www.facebook.com/groups/731780194322227/permalink/1508364873330418/?mibextid=W9rl1R

Anyone looking for a 19' SeaSport Skipper. 570 engine inboard C4 duo prop. Located in the Gulf Islands B.C.. Love the boat, it works fine. Has two Scotty downriggers. Also has a 92 Yamaha high thrust kicker. Can be seen at Page's Marina on Gabriola Island. Also comes with a EZ load trailer. Single axel. Not in any hurry to sell it but just checking for any interest. $15,000 USD.
Why list in USD?

I don't recognize this hull, but it does look like a nice deep vee at the entry. Might be a good project candidate for somebody....or a disaster. Hard to know without some interior pics

View attachment 98360

https://classifieds.castanet.net/details/23_deep_v_hull_boat_w_trailer/4922226/

Ad text:
70's Boat and trailer for sale. Was originally used in Bella Coola area by a Dr. when new. All interior was rebuilt, stringers, blocking, fiberglass, seats head liner and took salmon fishing at Port Alberni 7 years ago. I haven't used it since. It needs someone to give it some TLC.
It has sink, spot for fridge, propane, porta pottie and bed area, 2 Captian chairs swivel and raise up and down.

Package deal Boat and dual axel trailer with surge brakes.$3,900.00 OBO
Monaro

75k usd down in California. 1974 43’ Viking Sport Fisher, 2 Catipillar 3208 Engines, 1400 hours, completely outfitted for crabbing (pots available if interested) salmon fishing(2 electric canon downriggers) outriggers for tuna fishing. Upper and lower driving helm, new hot water heater, wood floors, full size refrigerator, microwave with built in toaster, coffee maker, oven, full pantry, bathroom with shower, 1 cabin, freezer on deck, 2 A/C units, heater, and windless anchor, all maintenance records, instruments- compass, sonar, haler, Garmin, Raymarine, benmar, vhf, this boat is turn key! ready to fish or make a great live aboard See less
tempting to get something like this, live aboard at the dock and airbnb the house..and a tuna rig !!

1989 22k
1989 Olympic Resorter *project*

Currently converting to an outboard engine.

New transom, stringers, and deck

New offshore bracket.

2007 Yamaha f250 with 314 hours

Outboard wiring harness, throttle cable, gauge, binnacle.

Stainless rod holder

Live bait tank

All interior cushions in decent condition

Great hull design for the PNW

***Needs, floor fiberglassed in, some paint, mount and rig outboard. And a few minor things to be ready to fish.

If you're reading this, it's still for sale

I won't separate outboard from boat

I'll accept offers.

Thanks! See less

Have you got the link for this cdory I can't seem to find it
Not sure if the link will work for you https://www.facebook.com/groups/402371550212146/permalink/1775438056238815/?mibextid=W9rl1R

I have my 2008 CDory Angler 22 ft for sale.
It is equipped with:
2010 90 hp Suzuki with 400 hrs.
Side curtains for back that zip and connect to Bimini.
Back canvas.
Back of cabin canvas with zip up door.
Marine radio.
Compass
Bluetooth AM/FM radio
Anchor with both rope and chain.
Porti potti.
New swivel seats.
Garmin.
Wood floor and rubber tile floor.
Bottom paint.
8 ft power pole.