Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Been getting priced out of the housing market for the last 10 or so years. Been saving the whole time and house prices are finally starting to drop a bit. Don’t wanna be $60k into a boat instead of buying property. I pay cash for toys, so a boat loan at some ridiculous rate is out of the question.
Absolutely!

Been getting priced out of the housing market for the last 10 or so years. Been saving the whole time and house prices are finally starting to drop a bit. Don’t wanna be $60k into a boat instead of buying property. I pay cash for toys, so a boat loan at some ridiculous rate is out of the question.
Housing prices dropped about 12 months ago but they are coming back up now by the looks of it, even with higher interest rates. Waiting hasn’t been a good option for a long time especially with high rental rates

2002 KingFisher 2425 with 225 Yamaha - 211hrs...
This thing is appealing. A bit pricey considering the age of the motor (2002). What's the deal with old, low hour motors? Junk or still good?
My buddy got some extra photos and the layout inside is awesome. Not sure why they ever changed it. I'm pretty interested in this

KF.jpg

Housing prices dropped about 12 months ago but they are coming back up now by the looks of it, even with higher interest rates. Waiting hasn’t been a good option for a long time especially with high rental rates
Tons of inventory sitting on the market, and stuff is selling for lower than assessed. We shall see. But yes, onward with the boats!

2002 KingFisher 2425 with 225 Yamaha - 211hrs...
This thing is appealing. A bit pricey considering the age of the motor (2002). What's the deal with old, low hour motors? Junk or still good?
My buddy got some extra photos and the layout inside is awesome. Not sure why they ever changed it. I'm pretty interested in this

View attachment 98312
Nice that it has a brand new kicker. If the hull and interior is in mint shape that is pretty nice with only a dozen hours of use a year. If you want to play with chartering being commercially certifieds a nice bonus.

Lots of the 200-250 blocks of that era had corrosion problems but easy to get a yami dealer to check and correct the problem compare to buying a 30k new replacement motor. Also since they were twins on a lots of boats lots of used replacements or parts engines available cheap. The problem may be that the engine has sat for way to much of its life, not being used.

It would be nice if he had a rear Lowrance for the rear helm. Worth throwing him an offer it’s been for sale a while.

Back