Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Attachments

• IMG_2818.jpeg
    IMG_2818.jpeg
    131.2 KB · Views: 66
Pretty sure I saw that one getting trailered around “downtown” sidney the other day.

Such a sick boat, what are peoples opinions on these ospreys? I’ve heard they’re a little wet, but I like it a lot.
They needed to do some fiberglass work to that old engine hatch. The retention of the self bailing deck is key imo. That looks like a long term redo

I noticed Galleon recently marked down their StabiCraft boats. 25K off their 2250 model, as one example. Maybe reducing inventory as summer boating will slow down soon, or they are not selling as hoped.

Anyone been on one?

I noticed Galleon recently marked down their StabiCraft boats. 25K off their 2250 model, as one example. Maybe reducing inventory as summer boating will slow down soon, or they are not selling as hoped.

Anyone been on one?
I was in Galleon in Richmond a few weeks ago. I was hoping to see a Stabi 2500 ultracab of which they had none, so I looked at the 2200s WT & centercab they had among other models and honestly I wasn't impressed like I thought I would be. The fit/finish didn't meet my expectation at all. I felt it seemed smaller than I expected from it too. Salesman was pushing a Kingfisher...

I was in Galleon in Richmond a few weeks ago. I was hoping to see a Stabi 2500 ultracab of which they had none, so I looked at the 2200s WT & centercab they had among other models and honestly I wasn't impressed like I thought I would be. The fit/finish didn't meet my expectation at all. I felt it seemed smaller than I expected from it too. Salesman was pushing a Kingfisher...
With the pontoon/chamber style of sides, it does take away a lot of interior width. Hopefully they make a success of them.

Back