Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Oh yeah… I just saw there’s the whole sectional couch and tables where you’re supposed to be fishing. Hopefully that’s removable

What’s your beef? Looks awesome! Poland is the model name
Don’t get me started! Ok you did! They are made in Poland. Nothing against the country, or their ship building just a fact.

I walked on one at the dealer, felt a little light for size of boat similar to a small WA state brand that sells a small number of boats.

The 9 6” beam seems narrow in the cabin due to wide rails to walk around?

The toilet is a manual at that price?

Some guys don’t like the 4 cylinder yamis, I’m hoping improvements were made over the years they have been making them but..

For a 30 foot boat I want a larger cabin, the bench seating may be a true 4 person and convert into a nice bed, but compare it to the two beds on a Commander, Ranger Tug, Cut Water and some sea sports and I would take them. It feels kind of like an Axopar inspired euro feel to it.

The back deck has an amazing amount of hatches and lockers, I’m an unorganized guy and could never find anything. Where would I stow the seating for 8?

Would I need a third steering station, one at the transom trying to solo net on that huge deck ;)

At that price I would want autopilot and radar, solar too but sun roofs in the way?

I’m being super picky but I’m pissed about something else completely unrelated and comparing it to another 9’6 boat I’m chatting with someone else about him buying. It comes in 30k cheaper and has a wicked trailer and might blow this out of the water. The proof is in the sea trial and a close inspection.

This could be a chauchi at Monaco or Vancouver harbour tour but for well thought out family and fishing machine I don’t know.

I wouldn’t kick a downtown vancouver girl out of bed for eating crackers but it’s just not my cup of tea, doesn’t mean I wouldn’t jump at the chance to go for a ride if I was invited.

Don’t get me started! Ok you did! They are made in Poland. Nothing against the country, or their ship building just a fact.

I walked on one at the dealer, felt a little light for size of boat similar to a small WA state brand that sells a small number of boats.

The 9 6” beam seems narrow in the cabin due to wide rails to walk around?

The toilet is a manual at that price?

Some guys don’t like the 4 cylinder yamis, I’m hoping improvements were made over the years they have been making them but..

For a 30 foot boat I want a larger cabin, the bench seating may be a true 4 person and convert into a nice bed, but compare it to the two beds on a Commander, Ranger Tug, Cut Water and some sea sports and I would take them. It feels kind of like an Axopar inspired euro feel to it.

The back deck has an amazing amount of hatches and lockers, I’m an unorganized guy and could never find anything. Where would I stow the seating for 8?

Would I need a third steering station, one at the transom trying to solo net on that huge deck ;)

At that price I would want autopilot and radar, solar too but sun roofs in the way?

I’m being super picky but I’m pissed about something else completely unrelated and comparing it to another 9’6 boat I’m chatting with someone else about him buying. It comes in 30k cheaper and has a wicked trailer and might blow this out of the water. The proof is in the sea trial and a close inspection.

This could be a chauchi at Monaco or Vancouver harbour tour but for well thought out family and fishing machine I don’t know.

I wouldn’t kick a downtown vancouver girl out of bed for eating crackers but it’s just not my cup of tea, doesn’t mean I wouldn’t jump at the chance to go for a ride if I was invited.
Yeah. But is that all?

2011 Hewescraft 200 Pro V 43k usd in AK.

Worth the drive with some big coolers to fish and camp in AK. Almost pre-covid pricing. I think it’s enough power for two people under 200lb but if it’s 3 or mover over 200 loaded for camping or full of fish dr and lead she might struggle.

Missing this nice feature if you are considering Hewescraft https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/566631865669374/?mibextid=6ojiHh

Nicest one of these I have seen of these 37-foot alcan aluminum 34k CAD https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2502543459906661/

Cheap downrigger mounts on her, and hopefully the dingy and 8hp are included. I don't know if you can have a more versatile layout. That top deck, still have a little fishing platform and space inside for everyone. Find a way to steer from the stern and have fun. Ugly yet almost functional? Anyone ever get out on one of these?

Another price drop on this Boston Whaler 255 to 90k cad. He should be ripe for an offer if he hasn't gotten one yet, it has been listed for 6 months +? Seems like a pretty good deal if you have ever ran the numbers on importing a boat. Only thing is it looks like it's missing EOH brakes. Ready for Tuna! https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/651612436844520/

Back