Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Looks like a nice clean well powered boat for someone.Looks more like a 17 than 18 to me.

$14,900 · 18 ft HOURSTON GLASCRAFT
Report Ad

Hard to find 18 ft HOURSTON GLASCRAFT 90 HP Suzuki outboard w. low hours Completely rebuilt trailer This beauty has been garage kept and many updates added. New black canvas, new Lowrance, USB port for phone, completely rewired front to back. Immaculate hull, regularly waxed and maintained. $14,900 Includes trailer, portable boat shed with zippered door and extra cover, original blue canvas for boat. No tire kickers please. 778 587-4984
What are the ill effects of putting what looks like a 25inch shaft on a 20 inch transom? Would jacking up that high put more strain on the transom?

What are the ill effects of putting what looks like a 25inch shaft on a 20 inch transom? Would jacking up that high put more strain on the transom?
I noticed that too,I think there's enough mount bearing on the transom to be OK,but certainly worth checking out.It for sure adds leverage to the transom well,might be worth extending the transom height where it dips down,not a huge deal.Having the power head well above water line isn't a bad thing though.In my opinion a lot of the older Hourston and DE's could use a higher transom lip to stop water from washing in and out especially with the heavier 4 strokes.

Looks like a nice clean well powered boat for someone.Looks more like a 17 than 18 to me.

$14,900 · 18 ft HOURSTON GLASCRAFT
Report Ad

Hard to find 18 ft HOURSTON GLASCRAFT 90 HP Suzuki outboard w. low hours Completely rebuilt trailer This beauty has been garage kept and many updates added. New black canvas, new Lowrance, USB port for phone, completely rewired front to back. Immaculate hull, regularly waxed and maintained. $14,900 Includes trailer, portable boat shed with zippered door and extra cover, original blue canvas for boat. No tire kickers please. 778 587-4984
That’s a deal!!!

I hope someone here bought that hourston if it's as nice as it looks. Definitely doesn't look like the 18.2 but nice never the less.

Dam right when I take a break looking that boat comes along. That's the cleanest looking one I have seen for a while.

Anyone know the hours on the engine?

30 year old Bayliner for $50K ??
I know what your saying Scott,but you can't blame the guy for trying to get his invested money back.He's got $30K into the motors alone.

30 year old Bayliner for $50K ??
I know what your saying Scott,but you can't blame the guy for trying to get his invested money back.He's got $30K into the motors alone.
Probably closer to 40k, my buddy was into his 200yami for well over 30k. I could swap my Honda’s and sell it to you for 29,500. We would still get complaints at 30 with old power.

Back