Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Old listing no charge for my services just a morning of slaying and a chance to ride in a hourston the way it was designed https://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/23-FT-HOURSTON-SEDAN-ON-NEW-TRAILER_31777055
Nice looking boat. Most would likely want to pod it so the initial cost may be high for those thinking that way.

If I didn't just sink a bunch of time and money restoring my double eagle 206 I'd consider that boat, but at that price I'd run the inboard as long as possible and likely update the electronics.

Scam I'm guessing?
Sorry I missed it, one of my new employees got scammed by someone yesterday impersonating me for $1,700 of her own money. $1,700 would have almost covered my electrical and solar upgrade, instead we are paying her a "bonus" for some lovely gentleman apple gift cards.

Be careful out there guys. I'm going to be checking in with my parents about scammers to, f...ing everywhere.

Sorry I missed it, one of my new employees got scammed by someone yesterday impersonating me for $1,700 of her own money. $1,700 would have almost covered my electrical and solar upgrade, instead we are paying her a "bonus" for some lovely gentleman apple gift cards.

Be careful out there guys. I'm going to be checking in with my parents about scammers to, f...ing everywhere.
Happens to my brokerage, about 600 plus, a few times a month. Imitating a managing broker, asking for help getting gift cards as they are at a convention or some crazy excuse. Be careful, I work with a lot of Seniors, and this goes on every day.

We have been getting those emails for a few years now here at work, fortunately no one has fell for it yet.

Speaking of scams, no reg numbers, names, boat yard identification but does say North Van.

There is a Canadian flag flying in the background also...

15 year old motors and a 30 year old boat. Seems about what it's worth to the right person. Doesn't look like a steal.

I'd be sleeping in it!

Looks like a nice clean well powered boat for someone.Looks more like a 17 than 18 to me.

$14,900 · 18 ft HOURSTON GLASCRAFT
Report Ad

Hard to find 18 ft HOURSTON GLASCRAFT 90 HP Suzuki outboard w. low hours Completely rebuilt trailer This beauty has been garage kept and many updates added. New black canvas, new Lowrance, USB port for phone, completely rewired front to back. Immaculate hull, regularly waxed and maintained. $14,900 Includes trailer, portable boat shed with zippered door and extra cover, original blue canvas for boat. No tire kickers please. 778 587-4984

Looks like a nice clean well powered boat for someone.Looks more like a 17 than 18 to me.

$14,900 · 18 ft HOURSTON GLASCRAFT
Report Ad

Hard to find 18 ft HOURSTON GLASCRAFT 90 HP Suzuki outboard w. low hours Completely rebuilt trailer This beauty has been garage kept and many updates added. New black canvas, new Lowrance, USB port for phone, completely rewired front to back. Immaculate hull, regularly waxed and maintained. $14,900 Includes trailer, portable boat shed with zippered door and extra cover, original blue canvas for boat. No tire kickers please. 778 587-4984
90 on an 18 would be quite under powered. Have a 150 on mine it’s good but more wouldn’t hurt. I think that’s a 17 as well..

Back