Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I seem to remember Sherwood having a hard time moving these and they were discounted heavily when new. Definace used to be tidewater boats out of WA? 1200 hours with no trailer and a missing kicker? Not sure what simrad model is in the dash, but you will want to know to see if you can add autopilot, as it is a pain to catch a fish and have to run into the pilot house to steer, a Lowrance/simrad autopilot might be the cheapest rear steering option at about 3-4k installed. Budget 4-10k for a kicker install depending on if you want a rear steering station. Trailer 8k? Pretty easy to have 100k after taxes into a boat with “higher” hours, even though the engine may be good for 4K hours.

that Weldraft Aluminum is a much better buy in my opinion, but a serious step up.
I own a defiance San juan 220 ( larger cabin) . They are Made in Bremerton Washington, the company owns arima line aswell....very happy with mine. Purchased mine brand new from sherwood.....price is a bit high but not unrealistic considering what else is on the market and high hrs on main. Full fiberglass boat, no wood and hull has a lifetime warranty.

Back