Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Not mine but complete engine, gauge, controls, under warranty... wish I had the cash and didn't mind breaking the max hp recommendation on my boat.
2019 YAMAHA 250hp
$26,500
This looks suspiciously like a Mario outboard…….

Two wicked boat stateside.

22 skagit orca with new power for 75k https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/boa/d/la-conner-skagit-orca-22/7371000611.html

Arima Sea Ranger 19HT - $24,000(Ellensburg)​

The Skagit Orca is a good deal IMO. If the haul checks out Ok, you’d be on a great fishing and cruising platform.
Is Suzuki Canada going to honour the warranty for that motor?

The Skagit Orca is a good deal IMO. If the haul checks out Ok, you’d be on a great fishing and cruising platform.
Is Suzuki Canada going to honour the warranty for that motor?
They should but you have to check with every manufacture, some times it’s $100 to transfer.

Not many self bailing 22 footers with a cabin and dual steering stations etc, much less with power under warranty. A lot of little boat!

They should but you have to check with every manufacture, some times it’s $100 to transfer.

Not many self bailing 22 footers with a cabin and dual steering stations etc, much less with power under warranty. A lot of little boat!
Totally agree but I still can’t bring myself to buying a boat sight unseen. Specifically at that price point.

Yeah. You can “put it under contract” as a broker would say with a deposit, fly down and do the inspection. But sure nice to head down with a hitch and a bank draft and haul her back, after getting tacos of course!
Yeah. Maybe I should switch to the other thread for “who’s got a bigger ball”. ;)

I don’t know that you can transfer warranties when it is a different country. I know from experience Honda will not.

Back