Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Interesting. In the case of the 282 it sure puts value on those 05 plus hulls with the transom locker then (if your fishing in the right areas)
I get many of the benefits of a yeti when deck space isn't an issue.
Thanks for the reply.
Those under seat fish boxes on the Grady's are huge. They also gravity drain and are insulated.

Seafarer 190 qt
Gulfstream 265 qt
Sailfish 325 qt

For reference, I put 2 halis (75 and 85cm) 4 springs, 3 lings, 4 rockfish in my 190 qt seafarer box. A halibut over 90 might might be a challenge. But I don't see to find them...

Interesting boat don’t know anything about them,
DA3E5DE1-7157-424C-B4FB-91B2E4B74A14.png

Attachments

• 6B120FD4-20BC-4BA4-BC62-31406718A71D.png
    6B120FD4-20BC-4BA4-BC62-31406718A71D.png
    234.3 KB · Views: 3
Keep the 282's coming. I was second in line on that one in Campbell River in the end. Made an offer on a 06 in North Carolina. Sounds like someone showed up the next morning after I emailed the offer and bought it. I like the 05 and newer styling. That 01 is clean, but I'd almost prefer an 06 or something with low hour 4 strokes that I can get a few years out of. Iam going to talk to the seller on that one in Oregon.

Last edited:
Keep the 282's coming. I was second in line on that one in Campbell River in the end. Made an offer on a 06 in North Carolina. Sounds like someone showed up the next morning after I emailed the offer and bought it. I like the 05 and newer styling. That 01 is clean, but I'd almost prefer an 06 or something with low hour 4 strokes that I can get a few years out of.
That one in CR started at 134k, seller would have got maybe 80k in the end after brokerage fees.

1987 Arima sea ranger. Nanaimo. $22,000.​

View attachment 93173View attachment 93172
I am going to look at this in an hour. I will ask about the 75 vs 90. Any idea how old that 75 probably is based on what you see? I don't know Honda outboards very well. I assume it is likely carbed? I will check serial number on site.

What would you guys say the life expectancy is on these motors? The 1500 hours turned me off. Maybe I'm off the mark. That bait thing would have to go imo. Not sure what kind of holes get drilled for one of those.

What would you guys say the life expectancy is on these motors? The 1500 hours turned me off. Maybe I'm off the mark. That bait thing would have to go imo. Not sure what kind of holes get drilled for one of those.

I think you need to get the motor model number off the side of the transom mount to be able ask correctly. SAR sold their 2018 with 3600 hours last year but I'm guessing from the bad photos that it is a different block. https://boattest.com/view-news/3887_yamaha-says-new-engines-a-game-changer

Back